Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Came home to them. Here they are. 

Im not too impressed with the Americanas. Build quality is pretty medicare. I have random glue spots on nothing near where glue should be applied. The leather looks ashy like the others said. Its not as smooth or have the "oily" texture mentioned by RF. 

Daytonas surprised me. They build is really good and the leather feels so supple. Love it. 

Enjoy the pics.

Sorry for the watermarks. Left them on with the export. Don't feel like re-exporting. 

So is there expected to be a wider us release for the daytonas or only this upcoming euro release

medium for the sweatshirt, and small for the pants

Repped. Thanks for the response man.

Came home to them. Here they are. 
Im not too impressed with the Americanas. Build quality is pretty medicare. I have random glue spots on nothing near where glue should be applied. The leather looks ashy like the others said. Its not as smooth or have the "oily" texture mentioned by RF. 
Daytonas surprised me. They build is really good and the leather feels so supple. Love it. 
Enjoy the pics.
Sorry for the watermarks. Left them on with the export. Don't feel like re-exporting. 

Repped. Appreciate the photos, especially the on feet. Excited for the Daytonas to arrive. Hoping Americanas look better in hand.

Repped. Thanks for the response man.
Repped. Appreciate the photos, especially the on feet. Excited for the Daytonas to arrive. Hoping Americanas look better in hand.
Thanks! the daytonas were REALLY iffy for me. and they TOTALLY surprised me. you should love them. 

Americanas still look good to me, Daytona's looking better with every picture. Gonna wear the crap out of both!

Upcoming Euro releases.

I dont think any US shops have received any Kith products. 
not yet, but because these are NB releases, I would think that most of the boutiques in the US will get limited size runs in the near distant future.

Seems like the feelings towards the Daytonas & Americanas
are reversed in person vs the KITH photos lmao.

This is ******** all the people who ordered americanas and daytonas within 30 minutes of me all got their orders yesterday or today but mine won't arrive until monday.....

daytonas came today...LOVE them except for a dent on the toe on the right shoe. 

it seems like a permanent indent and it's pretty noticeable. still need to try them on to see if i can feel it while they're on 
ohwell.gif

so happy this shipping fiasco is over though (knock on wood)...this thread became a cesspool for impatient *****

BACK TO THE SHOES PLEASE!

This is ******** all the people who ordered americanas and daytonas within 30 minutes of me all got their orders yesterday or today but mine won't arrive until monday.....
So what? Do you not have another pair of shoes you can wear over the next couple days?

Passed on the Americanas cause I figured the RF filtered pics wouldn't be close to what we would receive. I also knew the toe box shape would not be desirable.

And have pics have surfaced, they are lack luster just like the high risks.

Most pics of the daytona's seem pretty accurate to all the promo and look book pics.

Glad my Daytona's will be here Tuesday... Plus I'm a fan of the 1600 model in general

omfg can we ban people that keep talking about not receiving the shoes yet? this isnt the "complain about how its taking a few extra days for me to get my shoes, even though i should just be happy i got through on kith" thread

Plunged right into the deep end.  Nice.
very jealous.. wish another release like this would happen. I'm a big RF fan but recently I haven't been impressed impressed.. Last pair I really enjoyed would either be the ecp pack, or eclispes. 

Back
Top Bottom