Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Silky Johnson sent me.  Keep it up fellas.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I commend RF for finally attempting to help ppl track there packages.. But at the end of the day RF.............

so has everyone been able to track their **** via the reference thing? or gotten their tracking number?

seems most people in this thread have by this point, i havent  gotten anything yet/nothing via reference tracking

so has everyone been able to track their **** via the reference thing? or gotten their tracking number?

seems most people in this thread have by this point, i havent  gotten anything yet/nothing via reference tracking

Give it until the end of today, I have shoes that have been shipped, in process of shipping, or have nothing.

anyone ever order from jugrnaut? 

got a pair of publish joggers but havent received any shipping info/confirmation and not even a receipt for my purchase in my email..ordered 2 days ago

theyre supposedly a reputable store in chicago though....

Last edited:
Glad to see everyone is now using the reference number to track. Didn't cut down on the number of tracking/shipping posts though. What was I thinking? Hahaha

I would call. I've been to the store a few times. Legit people.
took your advice and called

dude was cool..he said he had my pants right infront of him lol..theyre waiting for the dude who does their shipping to come by the store or something

Last edited:

anyone ever order from jugrnaut? 

got a pair of publish joggers but havent received any shipping info/confirmation and not even a receipt for my purchase in my email..ordered 2 days ago

theyre supposedly a reputable store in chicago though....
NVRMND I SEE U GOT THE ANSWERS SWAY

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom