Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yikes at those pics. I planned on keeping these, but these might end up being trade bait if they look like that in person.

Wow those are looking very ashy

If they don't look good with the red laces they'll be trade bait

Kith filter indeed

Didn't get my tracking yet , but I just checked both of my order numbers and they should be here tomm track by reference 8)

not surprised that #KithFilter strikes again too :smh:

Last edited:
Didn't get my tracking yet , but I just checked both of my order numbers and they should be here tomm track by reference
glasses.gif

not surprised that #KithFilter strikes again too
mean.gif
Kith personally didn't ship these out. They are contracting with a warehouse in NJ now. 

I want to see more on feet pics of the daytonas and Americanas

some of the Ebay pics make them look super ashy and just nothing like the studio shots.
oh man… the dreaded asian 577 banana shape. I tried to sell myself on those thinking they would somehow be different… guess not. 

name one kith shoes that does looks like the kith photos in person.

then name one shoe that looks bad in phone pictures but look good in person.

I thought the volcanos actually looked better in real life than the kith filter pics. Also the more i look at ebay daytona pics, the more i like them. Those americana pics.. man.. its the 2 slightly different blues that bug me most. well aside from that asian 577 shape. Asian 577s make me angry. Ugh.. How can the shape be that different than made in UKs? Of course we are analyzing literally the only "real" ebay pictures that have surfaced so far. Too early to tell. It is also important to note those are size 13s we are looking at! 

/\ UK/USA vs asian NB shape is an extremely known issue among NB enthusiasts. if you are saying you can change the shape with a shoe horn you are mistaken. 

Last edited:

That's a z-grade on this picture!!!!
roll.gif

Not great but better...
I suppose that is a slightly better banana shape.. but its still a banana shape. I hate it! pic is not z grade by any means. just look through ebay photos. where they aren't staged but just taken out of the box. 

I realize I am kind of a shape nazi when it comes to NB and most people are not. But that toe box.. looks like a basketball shoe! 

Ya I feel you but it's not as big a deal to me as it is to you. The difference between that UK pair is astonishing though

In this pic I was referring more to the colors looking deeper/richer than the other pic that was posted

The Daytona runs TTS? Wonder if i'm able to go down half a size? Unable to find my size with the right price so far. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom