Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Miamis and Americanas are my favorite for the year.
Had High Risks but thought they were really underwhelming. Traded them for a pair of Tassie Devils.

I have picked up all of his collabs this year sans the Daytonas because, well, I just could not see myself every wearing those shoes given the colors, and I wear ALL of my shoes.

My pick would be the Volcano #1, and the ECP pack coming in second.  I love the Flamingo model as well.  I think the subtle color blocking on the shoe works (at least for me).

I actually like the High Risk model, although I was underwhelmed with the color of the bottom.

Daytonas tomorrow and Americanas Monday...excited to see the material on the daytonas

Last edited:
How do you do the reference number check on ups?

I got no email on daytonas or americanas and i wanna know whats up

Got my tracking information after the package was delivered, uhm nice? Daytona **** came in today for me though i picked up the sweatshirt and the pants while my little bro picked up the NB's. Some quick pics for those that are interested. im 5'9 and a 28 in mercers picked up the small sweatpants, and a medium sweatshirt perforated leather on the NB's is nice but still dont like the shoe. Quality on the apparel is Grade a tho.
Thanks for the pics! Hoping to order my grey or oat colored sweats tomorrow if my size sticks around till then. I received my shoes today and never received shipping info. The quality on the shoes are superb so Ronnie didn't lie about that but I think a color other than pink would have done wonders for the shoe! Still like them and they look great on feet so they will be worn often. Also think that the white laces and removal of those lace tags make a huge difference!!

I want to see more on feet pics of the daytonas and Americanas

some of the Ebay pics make them look super ashy and just nothing like the studio shots.

well that "track by reference" **** works. My Americanas will be here tomorrow lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yikes at those pics. I planned on keeping these, but these might end up being trade bait if they look like that in person.

my sweatshirt had a weird weird neck fit on the front but its nbd and doesnt affect my love of the shirt. hate how they plaster kith on all their ****, except this one i think they did it tastefully. i dunno just my 2 cents. very happy costumer.
Do you think you could have gone down a size on the hoody?

Back
Top Bottom