Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I agree, the samples are much better than the actual high risks. The hanon northern liite 2's remind me of them with the grey toe and all so I got those instead and personally I think they're much better.

I had really high expectations for them. when I opened the box i was expecting the salmon colors to really pop (think how the contrast with navy makes the salmon toes standout, or how they really pop in the volcanoes) but the beige and hints of baby blue actually mute it down, so the kicks have a certain bleh boring aspect to it. Also the toe box material choice, i dont mind mesh or nylon if it is done properly, i just dont think it was the right fit for the flamingos. still think it is good pair just thought it could have been so much better.
I see. Thanks for the feedback. Repped. Still looking for a US9/9.5 on those flamingos...

just did the track by reference number for the daytonas

shipping label has been created !!!

miamis then flamingos for me, not all that crazy on all his other releases this year

was excited about the volcanoes but once i got them in hand, dont see myself rocking them at all, probably end up trading them for a pair of flamingos if i can

miamis then flamingos for me, not all that crazy on all his other releases this year

was excited about the volcanoes but once i got them in hand, dont see myself rocking them at all, probably end up trading them for a pair of flamingos if i can
I have pretty much all his releases from the past two years except for High risks ( did not want) and I think I have worn the Volcanoes more than all of them combined and I have had them a short period.I wore tham a straight week after I got them and they are the most comfortable retro asics by far! Knicks are a pretty close second and the rest get worn sparingly or not at all.

Daytonas have been shipped and Kith will send your shipping confirmtion within the next 24 hours! Americana's will be shipped out tomorrow since they are going through a third party you may recieve shipping confirmation through Americanas a day latter (saturday)! Patience is a virtue!

Got my tracking information after the package was delivered, uhm nice? Daytona **** came in today for me though i picked up the sweatshirt and the pants while my little bro picked up the NB's. Some quick pics for those that are interested. im 5'9 and a 28 in mercers picked up the small sweatpants, and a medium sweatshirt perforated leather on the NB's is nice but still dont like the shoe. Quality on the apparel is Grade a tho.

my sweatshirt had a weird weird neck fit on the front but its nbd and doesnt affect my love of the shirt. hate how they plaster kith on all their ****, except this one i think they did it tastefully. i dunno just my 2 cents. very happy costumer.

Daytonas just arrived. They are ok. Decided to let a friend get for retail since I'm not pressed on them. Hoping the Americanas are pretty sick in person though!

thats wild, very strange that they decide to go overseas before they even enter the west coast.

the runner trend is definitely in full force overseas so it'll be better for them with the type of market that they are trying to capture. Paris is a beautiful local for a new shop and I see more influence coming from these other regions compared to the US imo.

The states are in a decline and the hype around basketball sneakers is about to burst soon. all opinions.

anybody think I'd be about to find daytonas for retail? or am I being unrealistic

anybody think I'd be about to find daytonas for retail? or am I being unrealistic

The wider release is coming soon, so that might be a good opportunity. Also, the prices on eBay listing are on a huge decline, so you might be able to get close to retail.

The wider release is coming soon, so that might be a good opportunity. Also, the prices on eBay listing are on a huge decline, so you might be able to get close to retail.
yep americanas too..confirmed by my boy who manages a well known shop where i live

Back
Top Bottom