Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Miamis are the Best!!!

Next Collab is Puma. It's next year and they are _ colorways.

Sorry guys can't say right now 
tongue.gif

Puma discs SALMON colorway.....

Hmmmm thats true too I really do love the volcanos. Im glad I got them before the market jumped.

Seems like Miami's are a top choice for many. Def still waiting on the Daytonas too but idk if they'll be up there or not.

Man I would love to find some Miami's somewhere for a decent price. They are just so expensive

Last edited:
oh dear completed auctions on evilbay for the daytonas are barely hitting $200 ...

I was luckily able to get $317 shipped for my daytonas sz. 7 after they switched my sz.11 that was in my cart.. waiting around for this shipping confirmation I may have to issue a refund smh

I just tweeted and the guy snapped at me.. View media item 678776

at least he responded... i sent two emails for canceling and nothing. **** a kith customer service

So let me get this straight... They said to please allow 5-10 business days for shipment. Today marks ONLY DAY THREE since the Daytonas released and people are already canceling orders?

Thanks, I guess I should've read the next page before replying, so that's on me. I can see your issue with the situation, but I've seen a handful of people on Twitter requesting for order cancellations and complaining the shipping is taking too long. I just can't wrap it around my head when they said up-front how long it would take, not to mention that we just past the BIGGEST shopping weekend of the year.

Looks like a lot of resellers anxious to either receive and unload their Daytonas quickly as the prices quickly drop drop on the bay or to cancel altogether ...

keep what up? i just posted info that i have gathered based off previous observations (which anyone who follows RFs instagram would have been able to figure out months ago), without trying to be mysterious or act like i have some inside knowledge that im not allowed to spill.

but please, if it makes you feel better to keep updating this thread with old info that your not allowed to post then be all means, continue...

i gotta go with miamis, comfort was incredible and colorway was absolutely perfect. hurt like hell when I traded them. 

keep what up? i just posted info that i have gathered based off previous observations (which anyone who follows RFs instagram would have been able to figure out months ago), without trying to be mysterious or act like i have some inside knowledge that im not allowed to spill.

but please, if it makes you feel better to keep updating this thread with old info that your not allowed to post then be all means, continue...
Damn bro, I said that i'm a non sarcastic way. I thought you knew the other colors too

Why people are so aggresive in this Thread!!!!!!!!!!!

As someone who wants a pair of flamingos, I'm curious why were you so disappointed?
I had really high expectations for them. when I opened the box i was expecting the salmon colors to really pop (think how the contrast with navy makes the salmon toes standout, or how they really pop in the volcanoes) but the beige and hints of baby blue actually mute it down, so the kicks have a certain bleh boring aspect to it. Also the toe box material choice, i dont mind mesh or nylon if it is done properly, i just dont think it was the right fit for the flamingos. still think it is good pair just thought it could have been so much better.

I had really high expectations for them. when I opened the box i was expecting the salmon colors to really pop (think how the contrast with navy makes the salmon toes standout, or how they really pop in the volcanoes) but the beige and hints of baby blue actually mute it down, so the kicks have a certain bleh boring aspect to it. Also the toe box material choice, i dont mind mesh or nylon if it is done properly, i just dont think it was the right fit for the flamingos. still think it is good pair just thought it could have been so much better.

i actually rank the flamingos up there because i just like the subtle grey. its a easy simple colorway. i'll rank my top 5 this year would be

high risk
knicks
americana
flamingos
volcanos

Damn bro, I said that i'm a non sarcastic way. I thought you knew the other colors too

Why people are so aggresive in this Thread!!!!!!!!!!!
the "grown men" in here are waaay too sensitive... I think you were right about some of them having their periods

i dont understand what is the appeal for high risks. can someone explain, did i miss something?

for me the year goes like this: Miami, Knicks, Flamingo, Volcano, High Risk.

I pretty much like knicks flamingo and volcano equally.

I ranked volcano lower simply because the color way is not all that unique, it's a good color way though.

I love the ECPs simply because they have a unique theme.

Flamingo is dope because it is a color way not too common nowadays. It blends subtlety with flashy color

i dont understand what is the appeal for high risks. can someone explain, did i miss something?
I think the appeal for some was that there wasn't a lot known about the release. It caught everyone by surprise with a Tuesday at midnight KithStrike if I remember correct.

They also looked dope in the pictures posted by Fieg and Kith leading up to the release. Out of nowhere they released them in store the next morning. People were walking in grabbing a pair and then leaving just to come back for 2nds and thirds.... Because kith didn't tweet they were available in store until they were practically sold out.

There just weren't enough pairs to go around. It was before the Ecp drop (which imo marks when they really ramped up production) and you had a lot of people interested with just so few pairs available.

It's appealing in a sense that for most people they had no chance at retail.

I GOT THE HIGH RISKS DUE TO DA PICS AND DA HYPE.

SAT ON EM FOR MONTHS.

TRADED THEM FOR THE PUMA COVES.

FUGGIT

Ill tell u that high risks and daytonas were probably the weakest and americanas just a hair above that. The rest were solid in my opinion with flamingos at the top.

Can someone that has bought and worn the Daytona Joggers give me their opinion on what size I should buy if I wear a 30 in Mercers and swing between that and 31 on my fat days. I do not want a really snug fit but do not want it to look the hammer pants either. Thanks in advance!

Oh... and the Hoody? compared size to maybe the ever famous Supreme logo hoody?

Last edited:
i was actually instore when they dropped, and i had them in my hands and i couldnt pull the trigger. the suede/leather combination in the same color just didn't appeal to me, had they been like the samples that one of the kith employee has, i would have bought multiple pairs for myself.

Back
Top Bottom