Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Well if you simply didn't like his other releases this year, this would put the americana in the running for the top.

Just sayin..

so I have to have owned ALL of his releases to make a determination as to which one was my favorite?

if that's the case, I'm sorry... i'll wait to make my decision til I get my hands on some Flamingos and Daytonas

Did I say you have to own them? Or did I say you haven't seen them in person?

Reading comprehension is key

Did I say you have to own them? Or did I say you haven't seen them in person?

Reading comprehension is key
this'll be my last time replying to you.

let me break it down for you...

I haven't seen the Flamingos or Daytonas in person... but I know that I don't like them, so I'd put them at the bottom of the list.

I have seen in person or own all other RF releases from 2013 (except for Americanas).  and based on all the info I have at my disposal, I believe that the Americanas were his nicest release this year.

is that ok with you?

this'll be my last time replying to you.

let me break it down for you...

I haven't seen the Flamingos or Daytonas in person... but I know that I don't like them, so I'd put them at the bottom of the list.

I have seen in person or own all other RF releases from 2013 (except for Americanas).  and based on all the info I have at my disposal, I believe that the Americanas were his nicest release this year.

is that ok with you?
now he will understand

order 589xxx shipping labeled ordered processed, waiting for pick up...Daytona's is the order...

Hmmmm idk what is his best collab this year. Considering there a lot i still havent seen in person. But I think one of my favs might be the Miamis.

On another note I wonder what his next collab is gonna be and who its gonna be with

haven't gotten shipping for my daytonas yet

57xxx

anyone receive shipping conf. Today? both pre-sale and release day daytona 

thanks

i just checked reference number

nothing so far

click that thumbs up if you have received shipping for the daytonas

still haven't gotten shipping for the daytonas 

did the reference check and nothing

this is ridiculous

still haven't received shipping confirmation

Last edited:
Hmmmm idk what is his best collab this year. Considering there a lot i still havent seen in person. But I think one of my favs might be the Miamis.

On another note I wonder what his next collab is gonna be and who its gonna be with

im probably the minority that thinks the volcanos are his best collab of the year. why? i have a thing for red shoes (waaaay before this red october crap) and the quality/materials were on point. not to mention the glv model is comfy AF.

Only pair i didnt get this year are the high risks, because i absolutely dislike  em. pair i was most disappointed by were the flamingos, and my favorite has been the volcanoes. i will see where daytona and americana's rank once they are delivered.

Only pair i didnt get this year are the high risks, because i absolutely dislike  em. pair i was most disappointed by were the flamingos, and my favorite has been the volcanoes. i will see where daytona and americana's rank once they are delivered.

My thoughts exactly. Miami's are a close 2nd.

Miamis are the Best!!!

Next Collab is Puma. It's next year and they are _ colorways.

Sorry guys can't say right now 
tongue.gif

oh dear completed auctions on evilbay for the daytonas are barely hitting $200 ...

I was luckily able to get $317 shipped for my daytonas sz. 7 after they switched my sz.11 that was in my cart.. waiting around for this shipping confirmation I may have to issue a refund smh

I just tweeted and the guy snapped at me.. View media item 678776

at least he responded... i sent two emails for canceling and nothing. **** a kith customer service

As someone who wants a pair of flamingos, I'm curious why were you so disappointed?

Back
Top Bottom