Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Just trying to shut their customers up. Fact is they are horrible. They see us. They see the complaints. They don't care. They got paid and they'll do it at their pace.

I know nobody would do what I did but dare I say... Cancel your order. Do it publicly on twitter. Make a statement. Watch them scramble for a solution.

If you want change it doesn't come easy. I'm sure I'll enjoy my pickup I bought with the refunded money just as much.

Or keep buying and keep coming in here 5,6,7 days after release and complaining about their ridiculous stance on responding to customers.

It's all talk, all promo, all brag up until release and then....... ___________ silence.

"Hey can you give me an update on my order?"

"I could cancel your order for you"
mean.gif
lol that reminds me when i ordered the bergen boot (ronnie fieg x sebago) they didnt respond to any of my emails, no tracking no nothing...

then the boots just arrived one day a month later

cant say i havent bought numerous other items from them since though.....

Hopefully this new shipping fulfillment company will mean the end of KITH shipping disasters.

Just trying to shut their customers up. Fact is they are horrible. They see us. They see the complaints. They don't care. They got paid and they'll do it at their pace.

I know nobody would do what I did but dare I say... Cancel your order. Do it publicly on twitter. Make a statement. Watch them scramble for a solution.

If you want change it doesn't come easy. I'm sure I'll enjoy my pickup I bought with the refunded money just as much.

Or keep buying and keep coming in here 5,6,7 days after release and complaining about their ridiculous stance on responding to customers.

It's all talk, all promo, all brag up until release and then....... ___________ silence.

"Hey can you give me an update on my order?"

"I could cancel your order for you"
mean.gif
Call me naive but I don't think their customer service message is in vain. They're clearly using a fulfillment service in order to take the load off their staff. It's just a small shop with a few employees doing all the work. Before they had said that I'd have been all for doing exactly what you outlined here... I did that a few Mondays ago for some Mercers and the Asics Christmas pack because Adam Stubbs was being a total **** to me about some order details. I made sure to tell him exactly what I thought of his attitude. I'm sure they've been getting their share of hate mail. [email protected] is his direct email BTW. He responds to the conformation emails.

One last point before I move forward. It wasn't about shipping issues. It wasn't about having patience. It was about answering simple questions. Questions that any business would understand and be happy to answer.

They've surrounded themselves with overpaid jerks who have had no formal customer service training in their life... And if they did then rule # 1 after being hired was to forget every ounce of decency they ever had.

Sure the sneakers are dope, people could be impatient, they're a small business, etc etc.... Most of that doesn't apply to most people's frustrations

Edit: their customer service message regarding shipping may have been planned with or without complaints. And might even be genuine. I'm skeptical but ay maybe their clueless to their actions.

Last edited:
Man some of you dudes must not of tried to get the Concept's collabs back earlier. Their establishment would be burnt crisp to the ground today, or many reports of building jumpers, lol.

One last point before I move forward. It wasn't about shipping issues. It wasn't about having patience. It was about answering simple questions. Questions that any business would understand and be happy to answer.

Agreed. Seriously just a bad attitude about something seriously minor - something ANY other site would have been able to fix, but they just refused and forced me to cancel my order.

hahaha people act like they are ready too throw them on their feet the people *****ing are proably mad cause they told their bay buyers theywould ship by now! just chillllll!

So let me get this straight... They said to please allow 5-10 business days for shipment. Today marks ONLY DAY THREE since the Daytonas released and people are already canceling orders?

So let me get this straight... They said to please allow 5-10 business days for shipment. Today marks ONLY DAY THREE since the Daytonas released and people are already canceling orders?
Inaccurate and incomplete. People are shocked at their response, or lack thereof, to questions regarding the details of their order (shipping and non-shipping related).

Last edited:
"One last point before I move forward. It wasn't about shipping issues. It wasn't about having patience. It was about answering simple questions. Questions that any business would understand and be happy to answer."

It's the same **** different day. Every active member in this thread complaining needs to just stop. You know the story its happened before and until I am proven wrong with this new service, it will likely happen again. point blank the service is terrible.

Got shipping confirmation for kith shirt that was ordered with Daytona's but Daytona's wernt shipped with it, Kith said Daytona's will shipped out separately not really worried 

From my outside opinion, I can see why Andy Oliver reacts that way. He is NOT Kith customer service, he's getting questions about shipping when they say it'll take x amount of time, and people aren't asking questions that need to be asked; they're asking about tracking numbers after less than 2 business days of ordering.

IMO, Andy is a good dude and responds very politely to stuff that is actually his responsibility; such as shopify.

@SneakerST tweeted anyone get Daytonas shipping?

They didn't tag Andy... yet he still answered it. Just saying he opened the door to comments about shipping since he responded to one random open-ended tweet.

Pretty sure volcano apparel was messed up manufacturer and not kith thats why it took so long correct me if I'm wrong tho!

Anyone pick up the doc martins that he dropped earlier this year and can compare sizes to gl3 or another shoe for me?

Back
Top Bottom