Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

lol im getting conflicting reports

i keep hearing people saying publish joggers are a bigger and not TTS and mercers are much tighter/slimmer in general. 

need to know before i order lol

No probs. publish runs shorter but if you're worried about waist and all that they're closer to tts then Mercers at least the Monday mercer recents which seem to run bigger in the waist. Publish joggers at least my two pairs I can't stack at all. When I went with publish I went tts. I shouldve gone up 1 for better length and just wear a belt. Mercers I could size down by 2!

Last edited:
No probs. publish runs shorter but if you're worried about waist and all that they're closer to tts then Mercers at least the Monday mercer recents which seem to run bigger in the waist. Publish joggers at least my two pairs I can't stack at all. When I went with publish I went tts. I shouldve gone up 1 for better length and just wear a belt. Mercers I could size down by 2!
i pulled the trigger on a pair i found on jugrnaut

hopefully they fit fine

thanks for the heads up on sizing fam

all im hoping is that they dont fit too tight around the legs..im not worried about height im only 5'10/11

Last edited:
We should change the title of the Thread to

"Ronnie Fieg collabs: Where is my tracking #??

True statement. And as soon as one person says they got tracking everyone is gonna want to post I just got mine and Awww i haven't gotten mine yet lol

Dudes on NT are so impatient
mean.gif
real talk lol my last shipment said 5-10 days, i never got a tracking number but my order came in on the 10th day lol

You know you can use your order number from Kith to track right? Track using it as a reference number on UPS and add your zip code and country. If it has a label created or has shipped, UPS will show it. I have not received a shipping email from Kith but my daytonas shipped today and should be here tomorrow (Baltimore).

Last edited:
Missed out on the Americanas but tbh they would be better without the speckled midsole.

Last edited:
You know you can use your order number from Kith to track right? Track using it as a reference number on UPS and add your zip code and country. If it has a label created or has shipped, UPS will show it. I have not received a shipping email from Kith but my daytonas shipped today and should be here tomorrow (Baltimore).
Says it needs the shipper acct. number. Am I just missing something?

^ Nope. That's not necessary. All I ever use is the reference number (kith 5 digit order number), country and zip code.

My Daytona's went out today at noon, coming in next Tues. (Socal) Americana's order hasn't gone out yet for me.

Repped to 757. Just go to track reference on UPS and enter your order confirm, leave shipper out, add zip and pick country.

Last edited:
My Daytona's went out today at noon, coming in next Tues. (Socal) Americana's order hasn't gone out yet for me.

Repped to 757. Just go to track reference on UPS and enter your order confirm, leave shipper out, add zip and pick country.

Appreciate it. Yeah, hopefully ppl see that and it will clear out some of the shipping/tracking posts.

Hate to add to the complaints about shipping, but just pretty frustrated. Preordered last-last Monday, and people who bought it on Friday are getting it shipped before me? And yes, I checked by reference and UPS My Choice. I just think it's pretty ridiculous I've had to wait 9 days for an item to not ship yet. 

it says my daytonas has been shipped and should be here by monday. im in kansas. #58xxx but my americanas haven't shipped yet. #61xxx

Hate to add to the complaints about shipping, but just pretty frustrated. Preordered last-last Monday, and people who bought it on Friday are getting it shipped before me? And yes, I checked by reference and UPS My Choice. I just think it's pretty ridiculous I've had to wait 9 days for an item to not ship yet. 

View media item 679926

You're not the only one fambs..I'm on the same boat as you.

Dear Valued Customer,

Due to the increasing number of orders, we have recently integrated with a third party shipper specializing in fulfillment. This will enable us to get our customers their products quicker and more efficiently, which allows us more time to focus on customer service and the overall KITH customer experience. We will be progressively moving all our fulfillment to this company and are anticipating a smooth transition. With this said, we have been getting many requests for tracking on the recent “Daytona” and “Americana” footwear shipments, which, if you have not received yet, you will be receiving by day’s end tomorrow. Thank you for your continued support and we promise to continually improve all aspects to ensure everyone full satisfaction at KITH.

Just trying to shut their customers up. Fact is they are horrible. They see us. They see the complaints. They don't care. They got paid and they'll do it at their pace.

I know nobody would do what I did but dare I say... Cancel your order. Do it publicly on twitter. Make a statement. Watch them scramble for a solution.

If you want change it doesn't come easy. I'm sure I'll enjoy my pickup I bought with the refunded money just as much.

Or keep buying and keep coming in here 5,6,7 days after release and complaining about their ridiculous stance on responding to customers.

It's all talk, all promo, all brag up until release and then....... ___________ silence.

"Hey can you give me an update on my order?"

"I could cancel your order for you" :smh:

Back
Top Bottom