Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Quick question does anyone have the kith bot? I remember someone quoted ronnie saying that bots dont work on his site but i came across a person selling one lol i wonder if its legit?
Yeah, buy it.

Trying to get a hold of kith customer service is like pulling teeth lol It's like that every single time why do I bother calling.

I canceled an order for apparel by responding to my order confirmation.  It took less than 30 minutes to get an e-mail back. 

Have u guys gone to Barneys, Bloomingdales, Tiff, Saks or similar stores? Cause THAT is bad Customer Service
They are always One employee in a boutique that really doesnt want to work there, but thats a exception

What RF needs to do its expand his CS department, the dsire of his products is ggetting out of hand

Labels are being created for Daytonas. I just checked mine by reference and I had a late order in terms of the release time so most of yours have probably already shipped.

Last edited:

been to kith manhattan

dudes there were nice, helped me, struck up convo

good experience IMO

this was all while Cee Lo Green was in the spot shopping so i thought other customers would get the shaft but nah good experience 

same with ALIFE and Supreme
i really, REALLY want to know what cee-lo bought at kith

Last edited:
PLEASE do not start this whole "mine just shipped" garbage.

next thing you know, the next 2-3 pages will be full of posts just like that.

unnecessary.

indeed, lately some of my kith shipping confirms haven't been arriving, but the packages do come and if you track by reference they show up

#57XXX has a label while #58XXX does not

Last edited:

he bought those white giuseppe zanotti joints 

dudes arm were built like  a t-rex though it was hilarious...other goodie mob dudes were there like big gipp
makes sense, i figured none of the clothes there could possibly fit him lol

i wish i could see him try to reach something on a high shelf and fail, i would lose my sh*t right there in the store

Last edited:

I canceled an order for apparel by responding to my order confirmation.  It took less than 30 minutes to get an e-mail back. 
I have done the same and mentioned this to people several pages back. This thread moves fairly quickly so some good info gets passed up pretty easily. I had a response by Matt in less than 20 minutes just by responding to the order confirmation.

I recently spent a good deal of time in Tiffany's. Customer service was above and behind. Not sure why there would be a comparison of huge companies that have been in business since the 19th century to small businesses with 3 or fewer locations that started in the past decade.

Bottom line is spend your money where you want. Don't go after members who complain about being left in the dark after giving a company their money.

By the way.. Still haven't received shipping confirmation for the Daytonas. But ay it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom