Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Inaccurate and incomplete. People are shocked at their response, or lack thereof, to questions regarding the details of their order (shipping and non-shipping related).

"One last point before I move forward. It wasn't about shipping issues. It wasn't about having patience. It was about answering simple questions. Questions that any business would understand and be happy to answer."

Thanks, I guess I should've read the next page before replying, so that's on me. I can see your issue with the situation, but I've seen a handful of people on Twitter requesting for order cancellations and complaining the shipping is taking too long. I just can't wrap it around my head when they said up-front how long it would take, not to mention that we just past the BIGGEST shopping weekend of the year.

lol there are people still waiting on volcano apparel 

sad man...

The Volcano apparel is still being upheld in customs for whatever reason. It completely sucks for the people that purchased, but you can't blame that one entirely on KITH. Maybe next time, they won't put it up for purchase until it's in their hands.

The Volcano apparel is still being upheld in customs for whatever reason. It completely sucks for the people that purchased, but you can't blame that one entirely on KITH. Maybe next time, they won't put it up for purchase until it's in their hands.
was it made in the states?  or do you mean like the entire shipment of apparel was held up coming into the states?

was it made in the states?  or do you mean like the entire shipment of apparel was held up coming into the states?

The latter of the two, my friend. If it were made in the states, there would be no need for going through customs, as it would already be here

lol there are people still waiting on volcano apparel 

sad man...
Not sad you act like kith has it in their back room and just want too **** with people they have already given people waiting on volcano apparel pre order on Daytona's! So chill they have their terms and agreements and are living up too them, if you have your order conformation stop *****ing and just be patient its a pair of shoes! 90% of people waiting for their shipping confirmation aren't even going to where them for a while/even where them at all!  BOTTOM LINE BE PATIENT AND WAIT WHEN YOU CLICK COMPLETE PURCHASE YOU ARE AGREEING TOO KITH'S TERMS AND AGREEMENTS SO QUIT *****ING UNTIL THEY HAVE VIOLATED THESE AGREEMENTS!

The latter of the two, my friend. If it were made in the states, there would be no need for going through customs, as it would already be here
when you sid customs i figured it going into other countries ie canada etc

customs has held up orders ive made before from the states. thanks for clearin that up

Not sad you act like kith has it in their back room and just want too **** with people they have already given people waiting on volcano apparel pre order on Daytona's! So chill they have their terms and agreements and are living up too them, if you have your order conformation stop *****ing and just be patient its a pair of shoes! 90% of people waiting for their shipping confirmation aren't even going to where them for a while/even where them at all!  BOTTOM LINE BE PATIENT AND WAIT WHEN YOU CLICK COMPLETE PURCHASE YOU ARE AGREEING TOO KITH'S TERMS AND AGREEMENTS SO QUIT *****ING UNTIL THEY HAVE VIOLATED THESE AGREEMENTS!
.......i havent complained once about anything lol i ordered my americanas on monday 

i even laughed off their ****** service last december when i ordered the new sebago x rf line. save your caps locks and rage for someone else clown

@SneakerST tweeted anyone get Daytonas shipping?

They didn't tag Andy... yet he still answered it. Just saying he opened the door to comments about shipping since he responded to one random open-ended tweet.

Didn't see that one. My bad! My post was mainly referring to people seeking out Andy as Customer Service but I guess I didn't notice he was replying to other people who didn't even @ him. Repped!

.......i havent complained once about anything lol i ordered my americanas on monday 

i even laughed off their ****** service last december when i ordered the new sebago x rf line. save your caps locks and rage for someone else clown
Thought you were complaining when its sad that they haven't shipped out volcano apperel like its their fault! I use caps cause everyone is whining about not getting a shipping confirmation and most people in this thread probably wouldn't read anything unless its in caps! Im just sick of impatient people really think they should be at their door step by now!

Last edited:

Thought you were complaining when its sad that they haven't shipped out volcano apperel like its their fault! I use caps cause everyone is whining about not getting a shipping confirmation and most people in this thread probably wouldn't read anything unless its in caps! Im just sick of impatient people really think they should be at their door step by now!
all good fam, i know what you mean about everyone complaining

the vast majority of my posts re:kith have been positive....for the ecp pack (shoes and the madison jacket), the volcanoes ive gotten tracking umbers etc within 3 days...i just ordered the americanas..i have no grounds to complain about anything yet..im coolin.

Yea just sick of people *****ing ive given kith alot of money over the last couple of months and they have reponded to emails and phone calls. just sick of people laughing at me saying no one reads their Terms and agreements and complaining after 4 businnes days cause they haven't gotten tracking when they tell people to allow them too give them sometime! On another noe can we switch this up too discuss these Timbs abyone know when they will drop! Personally I like them already got some Timbs I can just beat the **** out of could use some Timbs to chill and be cozy in dont really care they have fur just means more comfort! Retail be around 220?

at least u could u cop from there site but millions of us missed out and have nothing and nothing to look forward too, unless we go to ebay and buy em from skyhigh prices.
u are ungrateful lol

Last edited:
You guys sound like some 8 year old brats that didn't get a pony for Christmas. Having 30 people rant about the same thing on here isn't going to make your shoes arrive any faster. Sit back, have a beer, and take your midol.

If you have questions or comments about shipping, contact Kith customer service.

The arguments about shipping and whatever else ends HERE.

Wonder how that's going to go. They tried the 3rd party shipping company before. That didn't end well.

Bergen Logistics usually handle the fulfillment for wholesale shipping so I didn't see this coming.

Didn't even know that they take care of fulfillment for retailers.

They are pretty legit so I'm happy to hear this news but who said that they are going to handle the fulfillment for Kith?

Is this info confirmed?

Bergen Logistics usually handle the fulfillment for wholesale shipping so I didn't see this coming.
Didn't even know that they take care of fulfillment for retailers.
They are pretty legit so I'm happy to hear this news but who said that they are going to handle the fulfillment for Kith?
Is this info confirmed?
View media item 680267

Considering the year is just about over and there are no more anticipated releases (I'm not including Timbs).... what do you guys think is RF's nicest release of the year?

I'm voting for Americanas with Miami ECPs a close second

How could you determine the Americanas to be your favorite when you haven't even seen them in person yet

Back
Top Bottom