Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Still haven't received my New Balance 998 BR from them yet.  Come on Kith. 
You should definitely call them, but I wouldn't worry. They will reach your location, but remember that it is out of Kith's reach. UPS has delayed dozens of shipments because of weather conditions in parts of the US.  

Yeah, I'll probably have to call them tomorrow to check up on it.  I hope the package in in transit.  

^truth. I've never ever gotten through to kith once. I'd be happy to just have gotten a pair for retail.
I don't want it to seem like I'm giving you a hard time or anything but I just cant understand how people missed on the Daytonas? We had people here get multiple pairs online and even some purchased 20 minutes after release. If you were working or slept through it than that would make a little more sense.

I don't want it to seem like I'm giving you a hard time or anything but I just cant understand how people missed on the Daytonas? We had people here get multiple pairs online and even some purchased 20 minutes after release. If you were working or slept through it than that would make a little more sense.
For the "Daytonas", that was my own fault for missing that one, my phone was silenced, missing my alarm. But yeah, all of the past releases I have liked I've missed because if my crappy internet connection and my not having a twitter account. Maybe I should get one of those..

Got shipping email about an hour ago for americanas... Nothing yet for Daytonas.

My ups mychoice has had the tracking for Daytonas for 2-3 days, and showed for americanas early this afternoon.

Don't worry people.. Just because you haven't got an email, doesn't mean it's not shipped, or ready to be.

RF is going to have to invest in the amazon prime drone system, and majority of the people will still ***** because they want instant gratification, its not like kith has a history of canceling orders for overselling like other stores, or scamming people. so if you got your order number and the confirmation, you will ok, you can move on to enjoying life. 

If I were RF, I would put my rope laces in every single shoe I sell (include the OG laces) but man, you would have GRs selling out instantly. Or maybe his shop isn't ready for that kind of demand yet? Sure seems like that as of now.

If I were RF, I would put my rope laces in every single shoe I sell (include the OG laces) but man, you would have GRs selling out instantly. Or maybe his shop isn't ready for that kind of demand yet? Sure seems like that as of now.

the RF rope lace hype is gonna come to an end soon. there are a few places/people coming out with very very similar ropes, so the appeal to buy specifically from him, because of the ropes, will die down. especially since you can find the GRs he releases at other places on discount. granted, the RF anything hype will still be there, but for the more "seasoned" sneakerheads, itll lose its appeal.

Back
Top Bottom