Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I just think that the Daytonas were Kith's version of the Concept C-Notes. NB basically said we will make one available in large quantities and have them everywhere and than the second shoe (Americanas) will be less available kind of like the Mints (Concepts only release). You can still find C-Notes all over Ebay for slightly above retail and when they first came out retail was very easy! Eventually Daytonas and C-Notes will dry up and the price will rise. So if you want them just grab them now and be happy for once that you didn't have to pay rape prices!
Cnotes >>>>

Broke out my Volcanoes today and love'em.  On a whim my wife and I decided to walk by the Kith store (in BK) to do some X-mas shopping for family as well.

We picked up some Mercer pants (they've got good sizes in a few colors) and I asked about the Daytonas and Americanas.  They still had larger sizes in the Americanas and actually had a person return some Daytonas.  

I picked up some Daytonas (they run way big as well IMO) and think they have larger sizes in the Americanas left (>13).  

They had Rudolphs, Santas, and Elfs in stock.  Had a FSR of Urban Camos, and they expect to get 12-18 pairs of the St Alfreds NBs that dropped on Saturday.

is it safe to use jason markks with the premium brush to clean the suede on the volcanoes and on the miami ecp? thanks

Damn if that's the case I may be in the same situation. Do you wear a 10.5 in GLIII? The only other nb it have is a 999 and they fit fine in 10 so that's what I got. We'll see tomorrow.
Yes, a 10.5 or even an 11 some times.  I think these definitely run bigger than the GLIIIs (Volcanoes at least).  Good luck and hope it works out.

I have a feeling that might turn around... Seems like a lot of opinions are changing once people have in hand.
i agree 100% i was thinking of using my pair to trade but after getting them I'm deff gunna rock these, americanas as well but I'm afraid my sz 11 might be to big

Last edited:
Anyone have a beater pair of Denims? I'm curious to see how they look worn in. 

Im kinda working on it. I am curious how they will wear, so I have been wearing mine pretty consistently out here in Bahrain. Nothing signifigant yet aside from some threading though

Back
Top Bottom