Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

roll.gif

with growing numbers...

I mean.

If they dropped 10k pairs originally, would there be hype ?

Ronnies early on strategy worked amazing: do amazing Collabs in extremely limited numbers - 200/252 etc.

Build a fan base and a name for himself for making great products.

Build up to where he's able to make 3k pairs of a Collab and STILL sell out instantly solely based upon his earlier success.

I'm not saying the super greens are a Gr at all, hell I love the shoes and they are legit grail status but thousands produced originally wouldn't have been bangers and rice resale.

I still don't see how people can say these are GR. Just trying to cover up the pain is all they are doing.

I mean.

If they dropped 10k pairs originally, would there be hype ?

Ronnies early on strategy worked amazing: do amazing Collabs in extremely limited numbers - 200/252 etc.

Build a fan base and a name for himself for making great products.

Build up to where he's able to make 3k pairs of a Collab and STILL sell out instantly solely based upon his earlier success.

I'm not saying the super greens are a Gr at all, hell I love the shoes and they are legit grail status but thousands produced originally wouldn't have been bangers and rice resale.
absolutely not. anything that has numbers will sit. its just how it is. 

all that marketing to low quantities is what drives it. it you like them, you have to get them or you'll miss them. 

i just hate the "looks like a gr" argument. its just lazy. 

Back
Top Bottom