Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

absolutely not. anything that has numbers will sit. its just how it is. 

all that marketing to low quantities is what drives it. it you like them, you have to get them or you'll miss them. 

i just hate the "looks like a gr" argument. its just lazy. 

Only people saying that are dudes who have never owned a pair of fiegs.

Quality alone puts them in a different stratosphere than a GR.

I just want a pair to rock man, I hate this nonsense
laugh.gif
roll.gif
truth.

absolutely not. anything that has numbers will sit. its just how it is. 

all that marketing to low quantities is what drives it. it you like them, you have to get them or you'll miss them. 

i just hate the "looks like a gr" argument. its just lazy. 
low key hating on me in this one haha 

facebook groups are in full "super greens are a GR" attack mode. 
Some guy last night was asking for someone to hook him up with a free ATC for Super Greens cause they're a GR. He argued that after Saturday they'll resale for a bit over retail.

I laughed myself to sleep lol

Some guy last night was asking for someone to hook him up with a free ATC for Super Greens cause they're a GR. He argued that after Saturday they'll resale for a bit over retail.

I laughed myself to sleep lol
i can't.

I have only missed online once since my first kith release which was the leatherbacks. Missed on eclipses. Hopefully my win streak continues tomorrow

in the end the super green is a nice looking sneaker, good color blocking and materials sure but it just doesnt have that WOW factor. when i see them i dont go HOLY #$@& I NEED THOSE. thats my opinion so i cant blame for people thinking they look like GRs 

also i dont like neon green too much lol

Last edited:
in the end the super green is a nice looking sneaker, good color blocking and materials sure but it just doesnt have that WOW factor. when i see them i dont go HOLY #$@& I NEED THOSE. thats my opinion so i cant blame for people thinking they look like GRs 

also i dont like neon green too much lol

Help me cop a 10 tomorrow then :lol:

to each their own in the end everyone is going crazy for super greens mainly cause theyre limited as well...in the end its grey and neon green lol. i just like the dark green and orange mix on mossads more for my style.

I'm a huge fan of am95 neon. So I love the SG and they are made in Japan.

With that said I like the Mossad even more.

Which should I wear tonight as tribute to the great A-a-ron:

1. Sakura Low

2. RF7000

3. Diamond GLV

4. COA Salmon

I need all the luck I can get...

Back
Top Bottom