Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

oo god mossads destroy super greens imo of course. honestly i was getting super greens to trade for woeis and something else never cared for them 
had them in person, ugly shoe. Was surprised when someone shelled out damn near 5 stacks for em. I know that dude gonna be sick to his stomach if they wind up dropping em :lol:

Yeah people just like them because there are only a few out there. They're not that great imo..

had them in person, ugly shoe. Was surprised when someone shelled out damn near 5 stacks for em. I know that dude gonna be sick to his stomach if they wind up dropping em :lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Def sick .

Toss your photos back up to remind lurking for all too long

Thoughts?
Butta. Solid overall shoe. Not a huge fan of how the sole looks but I'd imagine these joints are mad comfy. Unfortunately these aint my size. Was goin to oop the homie civickid but they're not his size either lol. Hope I have a chance 2moro at the 3's mane.

Before the madness of tomorrow....

Kith doesn't won't add the SGs to their product page right? Best way to find them is through Twitter Link? DM me if necessary

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Def sick .

Toss your photos back up to remind lurking for all too long
yup. One grand would've been annoying but whatever. 4800 would have me livid at the thought of a release

View media item 2038846
Also picked the samples up off image for 2k for one of my people, at least they used slightly different material and have an embossed v, still can't imagine him being excited about it, even though he was asking me about a released pair too

View media item 2038851

Kith doesn't won't add the SGs to their product page right? Best way to find them is through Twitter Link? DM me if necessary

I'd like to know as well..never buy off kith anymore but when I was it was either through the banner or brand page. going through the Banner seem to take too much time on the newer layout though.

either they will tweet it out first or it'll update on the homepage first, just gotta be ready

Last edited:
to each their own in the end everyone is going crazy for super greens mainly cause theyre limited as well...in the end its grey and neon green lol. i just like the dark green and orange mix on mossads more for my style.

Last edited:
i like the midsole on the mossads, goes more with the theme anyway. white midsole would contrast too much with all those earthtones

all these dudes being super critical of each of these 3 "unicorns".

most of y'all aint gonna see them pas the internet anyway.

Doubt I'll have much luck tomorrow going manual, so what should I expect to pay?

Seen a few sales around $800-$900 on the bay and stockx, but those are looking like exceptions. Most listing are for $1500+.

Back
Top Bottom