Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Man bring the Salmon Toes. SG are extra regular, I still dont see the hype behind them and I rarely say that. :lol:

Still think theyd look nice on a Journeys shelf. The 3.1 looking nice in that one pic above though.

i would wear the 3.1s for the gym and casual ish.........cozy vibes

3 I'm stylin on you an keeping em crispy

thats if i ever get a gotdamn pair.......my expectations are low i won't lie..........even if you gonna pay resell it won't be easy......with how low the numbers are and everyone doesnt want to sell some ppl actually like them like us in here

Man bring the Salmon Toes. SG are extra regular, I still dont see the hype behind them and I rarely say that.
laugh.gif

Still think theyd look nice on a Journeys shelf. The 3.1 looking nice in that one pic above though.
i know everyone thinks they love salmon toes but i honestly believe those same people have never actually seen them in person.  they are probably one of RFs most overrated pairs and thats saying something.  totally not worth the hype imo..

i know everyone thinks they love salmon toes but i honestly believe those same people have never actually seen them in person.  they are probably one of RFs most overrated pairs and thats saying something.  totally not worth the hype imo..
from pics i've seen the color gets faded super easy. plus with resale i'm not interested in all. All i want is mossads though mmm 

no one has taken a good clean photo of the 3.1s once mine come in today ill take some good shots with my 50mm if its still light out hopefully lol 

salmon toes are overrated af, ppl jus like to say the name

Thats the first shoe that made me like the toe color block look in shoes. Plus any kind of shade of pink on a shoe I tend to like, I like warm or neutral colors on shoes. I actually woudnt mind if they were a bit faded looking as the other poster said.

But different strokes of course. Ive only seen one person wear them ever and it wasnt even a good look, one of those crossing the street in opposite directions thing.

Matter of fact now that I think about it, im not even sure if they were ST's. :lol: It looked like em, atleast the silhoutte and the toe color block.

I've seen them in person and agree they are nothing special, especially for the prices they command.  of the 3 RF will probably release this year, i would rank them Mossad > Super Green > Salmon Toe.  That said, i wouldn't turn them down for retail haha

oo god mossads destroy super greens imo of course. honestly i was getting super greens to trade for woeis and something else never cared for them 

Back
Top Bottom