ROH 9th Anv iPPV 2/26 - GoFightLive.tv - Haas/Benjamin vs Briscoes | Kings vs All Night Express

HTM sounds salty cuz he prolly never could charge so much for himself appear anywhere. He's mad cuz someone just trying to get themselves paid. Every so often he comes from the shadows trying to get himself attention...

HTM sounds salty cuz he prolly never could charge so much for himself appear anywhere. He's mad cuz someone just trying to get themselves paid. Every so often he comes from the shadows trying to get himself attention...

pimp.gif

The Rock will respond to Cena tomorrow on Raw, but it is unknown if he will be there live, or if it will be a taped segment.

The Rock will respond to Cena tomorrow on Raw, but it is unknown if he will be there live, or if it will be a taped segment.

Jericho was just on Live Audio Wrestling in studio, here's a recap off the top of my head:
  • He said he was scheduled to return in January but decided not to because of guys like the Rock, HHH, Booker, Taker, and Nash all returning at that time. He said he felt he didn't need to return at that time and the WWE doesn't need him right now.
  • Basically he can call Vince whenever he wants to return.
  • Y2J is dead and is never coming back.
  • He has a few ideas right now character wise for when he returns.
  • He said what TNA did with the Sting return video was lame and bush league.
  • He also said he wants TNA to succeed and believe it or not so does Vince wants them to be "Huge"
  • He said he doesn't understand why TNA has to mention WWE on every broadcast or in every promo.
  • Nobody in TNA believes they are the best company when they should believe they are.
  • He said the higer ups in TNA and the wrestlers who have been there awhile should be ashamed of themselves for not getting everything thing can out of that company.
  • He said he's not burying TNA but right now all that they are doing is wasting money.

Jericho was just on Live Audio Wrestling in studio, here's a recap off the top of my head:
  • He said he was scheduled to return in January but decided not to because of guys like the Rock, HHH, Booker, Taker, and Nash all returning at that time. He said he felt he didn't need to return at that time and the WWE doesn't need him right now.
  • Basically he can call Vince whenever he wants to return.
  • Y2J is dead and is never coming back.
  • He has a few ideas right now character wise for when he returns.
  • He said what TNA did with the Sting return video was lame and bush league.
  • He also said he wants TNA to succeed and believe it or not so does Vince wants them to be "Huge"
  • He said he doesn't understand why TNA has to mention WWE on every broadcast or in every promo.
  • Nobody in TNA believes they are the best company when they should believe they are.
  • He said the higer ups in TNA and the wrestlers who have been there awhile should be ashamed of themselves for not getting everything thing can out of that company.
  • He said he's not burying TNA but right now all that they are doing is wasting money.

Thanks for that recap.

Speaking of Jericho I'm just wrapping up Undisputed. It was a fun read. I miss Jericho.

Also, just watched Smackdown. Few tidbits about that. 1. I love the dream. 2. Cody did great. 3. Rosa was looking great. Wowzers.

Thanks for that recap.

Speaking of Jericho I'm just wrapping up Undisputed. It was a fun read. I miss Jericho.

Also, just watched Smackdown. Few tidbits about that. 1. I love the dream. 2. Cody did great. 3. Rosa was looking great. Wowzers.

- Chris Jericho and Abdullah The Butcher will be guests tonight after RAW on Right After Wrestling with Arda Ocal on SIRIUS channel 98.

As noted yesterday, The Rock is expected for tonight’s show to respond to John Cena. WWE confirmed on their Twitter last night, or so it appears, that The Rock will be live on tonight’s show. There’s speculation that he won’t be appearing live but will have a taped video or something air.

- While this isn’t confirmed at all, there’s a rumor that WWE Velocity will be returning on Wednesday nights at 8pm EST, beginning May 11th on MyNetworkTV. Take it for what it’s worth for now.

- In addition to Steve Austin being advertised for the March 7th RAW from Dallas, Texas, WWE is advertising that Triple H and The Undertaker will make their returns to Dallas that night. The dark main event is John Cena and Randy Orton vs. The Miz and CM Punk with Michael Cole as referee.

- Jerry Lawler, possibly just playing the storyline, told fans at an autograph signing on Friday night in Dayton, Ohio that they weren’t sure if he and Michael Cole would be having a WrestleMania 27 match yet. Lawler said that they wanted the feud to be like his famous feud with Andy Kaufman, where fans really want to see Lawler get his hands on Cole.

- Triple H is booked to do an interview on tonight’s RAW from Buffalo, New York, explaining why he’s chosen The Undertaker for WrestleMania 27.

It’s interesting to note that in all of WWE’s listings for tonight’s show, they specify Triple H as appearing but don’t mention Undertaker. Taker is confirmed for tomorrow night’s SmackDown tapings in Cleveland, Ohio.

Back
Top Bottom