ROH 9th Anv iPPV 2/26 - GoFightLive.tv - Haas/Benjamin vs Briscoes | Kings vs All Night Express

- Chris Jericho and Abdullah The Butcher will be guests tonight after RAW on Right After Wrestling with Arda Ocal on SIRIUS channel 98.

As noted yesterday, The Rock is expected for tonight’s show to respond to John Cena. WWE confirmed on their Twitter last night, or so it appears, that The Rock will be live on tonight’s show. There’s speculation that he won’t be appearing live but will have a taped video or something air.

- While this isn’t confirmed at all, there’s a rumor that WWE Velocity will be returning on Wednesday nights at 8pm EST, beginning May 11th on MyNetworkTV. Take it for what it’s worth for now.

- In addition to Steve Austin being advertised for the March 7th RAW from Dallas, Texas, WWE is advertising that Triple H and The Undertaker will make their returns to Dallas that night. The dark main event is John Cena and Randy Orton vs. The Miz and CM Punk with Michael Cole as referee.

- Jerry Lawler, possibly just playing the storyline, told fans at an autograph signing on Friday night in Dayton, Ohio that they weren’t sure if he and Michael Cole would be having a WrestleMania 27 match yet. Lawler said that they wanted the feud to be like his famous feud with Andy Kaufman, where fans really want to see Lawler get his hands on Cole.

- Triple H is booked to do an interview on tonight’s RAW from Buffalo, New York, explaining why he’s chosen The Undertaker for WrestleMania 27.

It’s interesting to note that in all of WWE’s listings for tonight’s show, they specify Triple H as appearing but don’t mention Undertaker. Taker is confirmed for tomorrow night’s SmackDown tapings in Cleveland, Ohio.

God, the LAST thing WWE needs is to add MORE programming.  Make it stop already.  I'm already kind of dreading sitting through 3+ hours every Monday night after Mania.  If Tough Enough isn't compelling, it will be a very easy show to skip for me.

God, the LAST thing WWE needs is to add MORE programming.  Make it stop already.  I'm already kind of dreading sitting through 3+ hours every Monday night after Mania.  If Tough Enough isn't compelling, it will be a very easy show to skip for me.

- WWE has been working on scenarios for Awesome Kong’s debut, which is expected to happen before the next few months are over.

One idea has had Kong debuting on the RAW brand with The Bella Twins in their feud against Gail Kim and Daniel Bryan. This would continue the great series of matches Kong and Kim had in TNA.

On a related note, one of the reasons WWE put the Divas Title on Eve Torres a month or so back is so Kong could challenge it. A Kong vs. Eve feud for the title has been discussed.

- WWE has been working on scenarios for Awesome Kong’s debut, which is expected to happen before the next few months are over.

One idea has had Kong debuting on the RAW brand with The Bella Twins in their feud against Gail Kim and Daniel Bryan. This would continue the great series of matches Kong and Kim had in TNA.

On a related note, one of the reasons WWE put the Divas Title on Eve Torres a month or so back is so Kong could challenge it. A Kong vs. Eve feud for the title has been discussed.

laugh.gif
@ CM Punk and Shawne Merriman beefing on Twitter.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

laugh.gif

post it

- In response to The Rock’s photo of him crushing John Cena’s merchandise this weekend, Cena wrote the following this morning on Twitter:

“Woke up to see what looks like rocks foot crushing the words Hustle Loyalty and Respect. Yep…that sounds like the rock alright.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

laugh.gif

post it

- In response to The Rock’s photo of him crushing John Cena’s merchandise this weekend, Cena wrote the following this morning on Twitter:

“Woke up to see what looks like rocks foot crushing the words Hustle Loyalty and Respect. Yep…that sounds like the rock alright.

30t6p3b.gif
 @ me.

I thought that was just a random dude stepping on the Cena merchandise; didn't realize until I read this page that it was The Rock.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @ me.

I thought that was just a random dude stepping on the Cena merchandise; didn't realize until I read this page that it was The Rock.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
wow, when your big rebuttal is "give yourself a wedgie!"....

you know you got handled.

roll.gif
wow, when your big rebuttal is "give yourself a wedgie!"....

you know you got handled.

That Merriman/Punk exchange.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And I seriously doubt that The Rock will be there in person tonight.

That Merriman/Punk exchange.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And I seriously doubt that The Rock will be there in person tonight.

Back
Top Bottom