ROH 9th Anv iPPV 2/26 - GoFightLive.tv - Haas/Benjamin vs Briscoes | Kings vs All Night Express

MsChif spit green mist into Sara Del Ray's face and the match was called off.

All Night Express vs King of Wrestling up now for the ROH Tag Team Titles.

MsChif spit green mist into Sara Del Ray's face and the match was called off.

All Night Express vs King of Wrestling up now for the ROH Tag Team Titles.

Kenny King hit a beautiful Shooting Star Press onto Claudio. Hero broke up the pin. Awesome match so far.

Claudio went for the UFO, but was out on his feet. Chris Hero hit the Rolling Elbow with the Golden Elbow Pad to knockout King. Claudio fell on top of King, and got the pin.

Very good match.

Kenny King hit a beautiful Shooting Star Press onto Claudio. Hero broke up the pin. Awesome match so far.

Claudio went for the UFO, but was out on his feet. Chris Hero hit the Rolling Elbow with the Golden Elbow Pad to knockout King. Claudio fell on top of King, and got the pin.

Very good match.

These ROH PPVs have great wrestling, but they are SO damn long.

We haven't even had the 1st fall yet in the Edwards/Daniels match, and we still have the Briscoes vs Haas/Benjamin match. It's a lot to sit through, but you can't beat the value for $15.

These ROH PPVs have great wrestling, but they are SO damn long.

We haven't even had the 1st fall yet in the Edwards/Daniels match, and we still have the Briscoes vs Haas/Benjamin match. It's a lot to sit through, but you can't beat the value for $15.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Mysterio's been pushing to bring him in since '07 so no problems on his part. Swagberto, that's another story...
laugh.gif
que??
Del Rio wasn't happy at all about Mistico being signed because he doesn't want anyone challenging his spot as the future top Mexican star in WWE.

makes sense... i think he'll be on Raw tho (while mysterio is on SD with Del Rio)... plus he'll be a face anyway right? i don't think it'll hurt del rio at all imo.

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Mysterio's been pushing to bring him in since '07 so no problems on his part. Swagberto, that's another story...
laugh.gif
que??
Del Rio wasn't happy at all about Mistico being signed because he doesn't want anyone challenging his spot as the future top Mexican star in WWE.

makes sense... i think he'll be on Raw tho (while mysterio is on SD with Del Rio)... plus he'll be a face anyway right? i don't think it'll hurt del rio at all imo.

Daniels and Edwards went to a 30 minute time limit draw with both at 1 fall each. Daniels got busted open the hard way. He looked like he had a concussion by the end of the match, and if he was working it, he did a hell of a job. Seemed legit to me. After a long delay, he was helped to the back.

Daniels and Edwards went to a 30 minute time limit draw with both at 1 fall each. Daniels got busted open the hard way. He looked like he had a concussion by the end of the match, and if he was working it, he did a hell of a job. Seemed legit to me. After a long delay, he was helped to the back.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Steve Corino

He still wrestles?
eek.gif
Same thing I said a while back.
laugh.gif

I thought dude had BEEN retired. ..Guess not.

I don't follow ROH as closely as I would like, but I believe after after Kevin Steen was forced to retire, Corino came back as some sort of storyline.  He certainly wasn't in the best of shape.

Strong vs Homicide in a street fight for the ROH Title is up now.

Strong won with a suplex type move into a back breaker over the knee.  Good match.  Not great.  Homicide may have won it, but Truth Martini interfered.  I thought it was be a little sloppier with Homicide, but it was pretty good.
I see, so he was inactive for a while..

Damn, I need to get back up on my ROH.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Steve Corino

He still wrestles?
eek.gif
Same thing I said a while back.
laugh.gif

I thought dude had BEEN retired. ..Guess not.

I don't follow ROH as closely as I would like, but I believe after after Kevin Steen was forced to retire, Corino came back as some sort of storyline.  He certainly wasn't in the best of shape.

Strong vs Homicide in a street fight for the ROH Title is up now.

Strong won with a suplex type move into a back breaker over the knee.  Good match.  Not great.  Homicide may have won it, but Truth Martini interfered.  I thought it was be a little sloppier with Homicide, but it was pretty good.
I see, so he was inactive for a while..

Damn, I need to get back up on my ROH.

Steve Austin is scheduled to appear on the March 3rd, 2011 edition of Raw, which will take place at the American Airlines Arena in Dallas.

The building is advertising his appearance on the show. Austin is currently taping the upcoming season of the new/old series “Tough Enough

Steve Austin is scheduled to appear on the March 3rd, 2011 edition of Raw, which will take place at the American Airlines Arena in Dallas.

The building is advertising his appearance on the show. Austin is currently taping the upcoming season of the new/old series “Tough Enough

Back
Top Bottom