RIP Nipsey Hussle

I just realized the CourtTV network is coming back on the air in May, CourtTV made their name off the OJ Trial
now I wondering if Christopher Darden threw his hat into the ring to get another tv trial under his belt

Screenshots last forever. They have the getaway driver's info plastered everywhere. She went back editing posts in reference to the killing and removing stuff completely, but people already have the originals.

That isn’t funny. If people like him and 50 don’t stop the habitual line stepping, they’re going to find a bullet with their name on it sooner rather than later.
Damn what 50 do?
Kodak black ain’t built for war but 50 definitely is and as far as I know gets major respect from LA street gangs.

Kodak been foul forever...but THIS is what it took?

*Buying VL right now. Happy that the proceeds go directly to Nipsey's estate. I mentioned last week that I wasn't too familiar w/ his music. Been immersing myself with some of the stuff he's put out and learning more about him as a person, safe to say that I'm now a fan. I hate...HATE that this is what it took for me to appreciate his artistry, but I'm all about his message and the empowerment that goes along with it.

The J. Cole tribute really hit me :frown:

The memorial service going to be so sad man. I don’t think I can watch it.

Straight tragedy. If it was in fact some mad jealousy steez, even worse. It's a damn shame when you almost are made to feel guilty for being successful.
RIP Nip.

If he was smacked up and known to be ill why wouldn’t they have been a little more cautious when he came back? They were too nonchalant seems like. Idk who that uncle nick dude is but who knows if he or his sources are correct either.

Back
Top Bottom