RIP Nipsey Hussle

Srs question, if everyone just stops the gangbanging what are they gonna do? They gonna just apply to jobs and get hired? Go get an education? Because highly doubt it.

I know you gotta start somewhere, but hypothetically speaking if everyone just magically stopped repping, they legit would have nothing to do or nowhere to go.

Idealistic world.

Bruh if we wanna talk real you don’t have to gangbang to sell dope.

Y’all starting to make excuses for why this **** gotta continue
Srs question, if everyone just stops the gangbanging what are they gonna do? They gonna just apply to jobs and get hired? Go get an education? Because highly doubt it.

I know you gotta start somewhere, but hypothetically speaking if everyone just magically stopped repping, they legit would have nothing to do or nowhere to go.

Idealistic world.

You say that like you gotta gangbang to sell dope. And all the hot **** usually ****s up the money anyways so really the opposite of what you're saying applies.

Run along lil zombie, this ain’t the tree you wanna bark up.

giphy.gif

:rofl:

shut up you meatball the **** does that even mean LOL

i see a lot of this and always wonder why people always try to play the gatekeeper in times like this.
who cares? let them empathize.

but i understand a lot of it is misplaced frustration and grieving.

Those gatekeeper fans are so lame. I had a buddy of mine who had no clue who Nipsey was before last week. Mid 30’s heavy metal type dude. I played some of the bullets got no names mixtapes and he legit liked the music. Hit me up a few days later talking about how he admired the stuff he did for the community and they’ve he became a fan off that and the music I showed him.

I would think the artist would want new fans who have a genuine interest in their music and what they’re about. That “I’ve been a fan for this many years, you’re not a real fan” stuff is just silly and arguing just to argue behavior.

On another note someone needs to slap the **** out that Kodak goofball.

What set stuff awry with black men in LA after the riots?

I just saw a Big U interview where he was like *****s was so unified after the riots that's the only reason Suge was able to move like he did as it related to the red and blue thru the Death Row run.

Alot of OGs wanted to keep the peace,but alot of sets just couldnt forgive. The ***** *** police did not want peace either. They really were doing shady stuff like towing known gang members cars and doing drive bys in that gang members rival’s hood, to reignite the wars.
You gotta remember police had their own way of coping with their own killed in the line of duty from the street violence. Some held personal vendettas against certain gang members and sets.
There was and still are secret gangs inside the police departments. Not just white supremist but also ***** *** black cops who didnt know if they wanted to be police or jackers.
There were known black police who were cops on duty and jackers off duty.

Alot of good stuff came from the Treaty...alot of OGs from both sides did start giving back.
Doing gang intervention and youth football etc etc.
Alot of gangs did wake up and realize the true enemy were the crooked police after Rodney King.
Unfortunately after the treaty it really started turning into Crip killing Crip and Blood killing Blood.
The mid 90s was also a generational transition time from OBGs/OYGs to Baby/Tiny Locs/Gangstas.
This is when alot of OGs realized they created monsters and it was best to stay out of the way.
OGs were coming home from the pen on some new positive peace movement stuff and getting packed out ran out the hood and even wacked.
Thats why we still have the BS we have today,
OGs and even OBGs/TYGs are scared of these new generation Baby/Tiny/Infants so they rather fall back.
You also gotta consider all the bad blood from these hoods who have lost innocent civilians who weren’t even in the beef. Drive bys and stray bullets don’t discriminate.
Some of those killings were really unforgivable till this day.
This is a vicious cycle of bloodshed hurt and revenge. Where grannies are the ones to bury their grandsons.

It really is sad that Nipsey is gone. Dude had great music especially the positive **** that he’d promote. Also knowing how he was trying to make his community better. It’s real unfortunate. RIP NIPSEY.

Alot of OGs wanted to keep the peace,but alot of sets just couldnt forgive. The ***** *** police did not want peace either. They really were doing shady stuff like towing known gang members cars and doing drive bys in that gang members rival’s hood, to reignite the wars.
You gotta remember police had their own way of coping with their own killed in the line of duty from the street violence. Some held personal vendettas against certain gang members and sets.
There was and still are secret gangs inside the police departments. Not just white supremist but also ***** *** black cops who didnt know if they wanted to be police or jackers.
There were known black police who were cops on duty and jackers off duty.

Alot of good stuff came from the Treaty...alot of OGs from both sides did start giving back.
Doing gang intervention and youth football etc etc.
Alot of gangs did wake up and realize the true enemy were the crooked police after Rodney King.
Unfortunately after the treaty it really started turning into Crip killing Crip and Blood killing Blood.
The mid 90s was also a generational transition time from OBGs/OYGs to Baby/Tiny Locs/Gangstas.
This is when alot of OGs realized they created monsters and it was best to stay out of the way.
OGs were coming home from the pen on some new positive peace movement stuff and getting packed out ran out the hood and even wacked.
Thats why we still have the BS we have today,
OGs and even OBGs/TYGs are scared of these new generation Baby/Tiny/Infants so they rather fall back.
You also gotta consider all the bad blood from these hoods who have lost innocent civilians who weren’t even in the beef. Drive bys and stray bullets don’t discriminate.
Some of those killings were really unforgivable till this day.
This is a vicious cycle of bloodshed hurt and revenge. Where grannies are the ones to bury their grandsons.

Sheriffs had a legit street gang. Baca was pulling the strings and that Asian dude was out there doing drive bys and robberies as rival gangs, smh.

They did BPS bad...then the injunctions came....Cops are the real BLUE gang

Back
Top Bottom