RIP Nipsey Hussle

Kodak out here talking about 'Lauren London a whole widow out here, she gonna be single soon' :smh: fam :lol:
I hope you still laughing when his dumbass gets front paged.

This is what I mean man. Some of our ppl are too dumb for their own good, for our own good.

I saw the clip of him saying that, legit pissed me off. Dude was funny to me at first but lately he just been disrespectful

I wouldn’t feel an ounce of sympathy if that pedo rapist Kodak got clipped. Always something stupid coming out his mouth.

But on another note, that line from his song gotta take it where Nipsey talks about “I see clear through the motive of your false worlds, stack bundle a, and do me like mausberg, for that exact same reason I get off first” is crazy af to listen to. I know the song came out years back but still.

Alot of OGs wanted to keep the peace,but alot of sets just couldnt forgive. The ***** *** police did not want peace either. They really were doing shady stuff like towing known gang members cars and doing drive bys in that gang members rival’s hood, to reignite the wars.
You gotta remember police had their own way of coping with their own killed in the line of duty from the street violence. Some held personal vendettas against certain gang members and sets.
There was and still are secret gangs inside the police departments. Not just white supremist but also ***** *** black cops who didnt know if they wanted to be police or jackers.
There were known black police who were cops on duty and jackers off duty.

Alot of good stuff came from the Treaty...alot of OGs from both sides did start giving back.
Doing gang intervention and youth football etc etc.
Alot of gangs did wake up and realize the true enemy were the crooked police after Rodney King.
Unfortunately after the treaty it really started turning into Crip killing Crip and Blood killing Blood.
The mid 90s was also a generational transition time from OBGs/OYGs to Baby/Tiny Locs/Gangstas.
This is when alot of OGs realized they created monsters and it was best to stay out of the way.
OGs were coming home from the pen on some new positive peace movement stuff and getting packed out ran out the hood and even wacked.
Thats why we still have the BS we have today,
OGs and even OBGs/TYGs are scared of these new generation Baby/Tiny/Infants so they rather fall back.
You also gotta consider all the bad blood from these hoods who have lost innocent civilians who weren’t even in the beef. Drive bys and stray bullets don’t discriminate.
Some of those killings were really unforgivable till this day.
This is a vicious cycle of bloodshed hurt and revenge. Where grannies are the ones to bury their grandsons.

DIDNT see this post but it’s true, Police be killing blacks and gangs think it’s rival gang members and the war reignites. They be killing in Chicago too.

Damn. Honestly teared up when I heard they were having the services at the forum

Hood star fa real

Just want to say this again...Neighborhood Nip made a N' like me proud to be from Los Angeles. If you from the burbs and never had family that banged then yall wouldn't understand the magnitude of having 60's unite with Hoover's or having Mexicans march with the movement. It just doesn't happen. Really proud that he's getting his just due's as far as the respect he deserves. Saw a "Nipsey Hussle" burner on the 405 and almost shed a tear. Gotta love LA graffiti.

Any update on holder? I wanna know if guards accidentally left him in gen pop so he c2an get his head smashed in real quick

52 Hoover, Lil Sodi from 83 & Big U
i mean this with zero disrespect to the culture and nip. i find it interesting that there are young adolescence throwing up sets like this. its just hard to fathom. again this is from the outside looking in

Its a real possibility. Got the OGs like “ok I see how it is. Now you think you too good for us. You a big shot now huh.” The more deals NH made with outside, corporate partners the further away he was from the main players’ control. They getting cut out the mix.

Was they really ready to let him be their representation at these tables? Could they ever trust somebody like that? IDK

When I say tables, look who NH was sitting at these tables with. LAPD, Commercial Developers, Roc Nation, City Council, Industry reps etc. You think the OGs care for any of these folks? You think they felt these folks could ever understand and have the best interest of THEIR HOOD in mind? They been running that hood for five decades.

Just like Brother Malcom getting bigger than the nation.

I dont think its that serious. He would've got checked if he was treading that "i'm bigger than you" category. Didn't give off that vibe out all.

The killing had pure hate in it.

Its a real possibility. Got the OGs like “ok I see how it is. Now you think you too good for us. You a big shot now huh.” The more deals NH made with outside, corporate partners the further away he was from the main players’ control. They getting cut out the mix.

Was they really ready to let him be their representation at these tables? Could they ever trust somebody like that? IDK

When I say tables, look who NH was sitting at these tables with. LAPD, Commercial Developers, Roc Nation, City Council, Industry reps etc. You think the OGs care for any of these folks? You think they felt these folks could ever understand and have the best interest of THEIR HOOD in mind? They been running that hood for five decades.

Just like Brother Malcom getting bigger than the nation.

Ogs gave him their blessings. “Their hood” belongs to the highest bidder now.

Los Angeles got pockets...you got active gangs adjacent million dollar homes...nowhere near Beverly Hills.

It’s not the 90s anymore...Nipsey was trying to keep their hood black owned

Back
Top Bottom