RIP Nipsey Hussle

Damn what 50 do?
Kodak black ain’t built for war but 50 definitely is and as far as I know gets major respect from LA street gangs.

50 posted a picture of himself on a RIP post to Nipsey and glared over the whole situation. He got some backlash because of it.

A week later and Nipsey’s death still weighs heavy on my mind. It brings back the memories of people I’ve known that either robbed at gunpoint or shot/ killed when i lived in Illinois. When i was 13, a dude got shot multiple times in my alleyway and once to the head. My dad found the dead body the next morning when he took out the trash. I would have found it myself had i not been late to school and taken out the trash like i usually did that morning.

Still can't bring myself to watch him being gunned down like that.

It’s not worth it man.

Part of the sadness of all this, for me at least, is seeing those videos. I wish I hadn’t pressed play. They really bring to life the straight ugliness of someone getting gunned down in cold blood.

Like if Nip died in a car accident or something, it’d still be tragic and I’d still feel bad. But knowing dude was shot like a dog in the street just adds an extra level of tragedy. And seeing it makes all that even worse, IMO. A week later and I’m legit still bummed out about it. People die every day, but factor in the good dude Nip was with the way he died, and it makes for a death that just eats at you.

Looks like Gill Man.

tumblr_m3m4pwoPCu1qb7dheo1_500.jpg

Sources at the scene of Nipsey's murder tell us ... after Eric Holder allegedly shot Nipsey twice and the rapper fell to the ground, Nipsey raised his head and said something to the effect of, "You shot me, you got me, I'm good."

I can't believe that Nip actually said this. Sounds like something out of a 50's western. I think dude just noticed he was still moving and went back to finish what he started.

Why did y'all watch the videos? Curiosity is something else.

Wtf is a murder video when you been seeing noodles getting knocked outta heads since age 6??? Death aint nothin new.
Yall thinking too much into the physical apsect of this...Nipsey will live on as a greater energy and God Will Rise!
Did yall miss what he was telling you on his skin and in his music?

Picture me rollin' tippin' my chaueffer
****** look jealous, you gotta control it
Reachin' my quota, mixin' my soda
FEELING CONNECTED TO GOD, TRYNA GET CLOSER
Steppin' on roshes, me in my locsters
Just tryna get over, tryna not to get swallowed by locus
Tryna to stay focused, kinda like moses
Like somebody chose us, this weight on my shoulders
I feel these emotions, but still I keep going
I been to a poet
I been through the motions
I'm feelin' heroic, life is a dice game
And I dare you to blow it
You might get a stripe man, but that ain't gon' pay for the strollers
Its never enough to console it
Tell your dady you're soldier
She need you right now in this moment
Now dead on your back pushin' roses
To me I'm just carving a sculpter
The fine tune of my approach is
Doublin' back is an honour
The moment of truth is upon us
Call the promoters

E9EF6652-6C72-4030-B51E-5A88DD214CC0.jpeg

See thats the problem these days tattoos are so damn dumbed down because every lame *** ***** and his mama got them.
So people see them and don’t even think twice.
Some peoples tattoos really stand for and mean something.
Yall fans of Nipsey’s music but aint really listening to what he has been saying this whole time???
You got people everywhere worldwide right now bumping his music because he dead and still don’t understand what hes saying in his music.
People be so damn fake...:smh:

Kodak been foul forever...but THIS is what it took?

*Buying VL right now. Happy that the proceeds go directly to Nipsey's estate. I mentioned last week that I wasn't too familiar w/ his music. Been immersing myself with some of the stuff he's put out and learning more about him as a person, safe to say that I'm now a fan. I hate...HATE that this is what it took for me to appreciate his artistry, but I'm all about his message and the empowerment that goes along with it.

Bro this is me right now!!! I didn't really pay attention to his music. I'm super old school and really listen to only older hip hop (Pac, Biggie, Nas, Bay area music and R&B). I paid attention to him socially and loved what he did for his community but never really gave his music any time. Now I regret it. Can you shed some light on purchasing his album?? It goes straight to where??? Any idea what purchasing his clothing line would go to??? I'm an educator and the fact that he was giving back to his community and trying to help the younger generation out is something I would love to support.

Kodak showing that he really a buster and got some ***** ways.
I was rootin for da project baby back in 2015.
Now he just lookin corny...
He aint the only one though..

T.I
50 Cent
Wack100
Game
Snoop
Boskoe
Spida Loc
Tyrese
Soldier Boy
Bow Wow

All these dudes lookin sus on social media these days.I feel social media aint da problem its just showin you peoples true colors and behavior.

Back
Top Bottom