RIP Nipsey Hussle

Kodak done gone and said some stupid ****?! I’m shocked! Seriously, dude doesn’t have it all upstairs. Why is anyone surprised when nonsense comes out his mouth? I’m not astounded when Kodak says dumb crap anymore, dude is a awful human being, period.

Bro this is me right now!!! I didn't really pay attention to his music. I'm super old school and really listen to only older hip hop (Pac, Biggie, Nas, Bay area music and R&B). I paid attention to him socially and loved what he did for his community but never really gave his music any time. Now I regret it. Can you shed some light on purchasing his album?? It goes straight to where??? Any idea what purchasing his clothing line would go to??? I'm an educator and the fact that he was giving back to his community and trying to help the younger generation out is something I would love to support.

He owns his masters...

Nipsey Hussle’s Music Sales Surge Nearly 3,000 Percent Since Passing

Damn. Niko G4 was live. Looked like Nips ride was still there covered with gifts. :frown:

It’s crazy I didn’t know much about him.I’m old school af don’t listen to any new hip hop/rap think the last album I bought was the documentary and now listening to his music I feel like I missed out and for some reason hearing his music and the stories of him helping out his community has had me down all week like if I lost some one close me

Last edited:
Kodak is one of those type to say weird inappropriate **** at a funeral. Either a bad sense of humor or a odd way of grieving :smh:

Story is he Noticed no security so he made sure nip was dead. Smh

the wild thing is to me, as soon as mans made his mind up to shoot nip, he knew he had to kill him. any chance of nipsey living we know what that would've resulted in ...

Back
Top Bottom