RIP Nipsey Hussle

you run a word on da street segment with random joe schmoe, and you ask em are Camels are in da middle East, whats he gonna say?

Don't double down on your ignorance. It's shameful.

Please tell me when he ever claimed to be Arabic.

Ask an Eritrean if he is middle eastern or Arabic and they will look at you funny.

ninjahood ninjahood Eritrea and Ethiopia once again aren't in the arab league of nations which consist of 22 countries, Arabic is 1 of multiple languages spoken there but I don't know what that's supposed to mean, Arabic is 1 of the more spoken languages in the world. Middle Eastern and Arab isn't interchangable, there are countries in the middle east that aren't in the arab league of nations. This is about as bad as when you claimed Indians were Southeast Asians when in fact they're South Asians

nah you can't have it 2 ways...

now you shut all da way up b.

Did you edit my post to make yourself angry? I never said anything about your blackness in my original post :lol: You're a weirdo dude.

Anyways, I really hope we find out why he was killed. That looked like a crime of passion tho, no one shoots someone and then kicks them if it's just a hit.

they speak Creole dun dun.

Dolt.

It’s the national language.

Creole, or a form of creole, is spoken by many but isn’t the official language.

Keep the same energy...if you’re going to argue that because Arabic being the language spoken in A county makes them Arab then it applies to the any country colonized by a superpower who introduced the language.

This dude is trying to strip the blackness of the man the thread is about.

If it’s not SWS sullying threads it’s this fake scholar trying to down blacks any chance he gets.
I got dude blocked and I already knew it was him. I get what you’re saying but just accept that dude is dumb. Would you explain philosophy to a 5 year old? It’s the same thing

If you do not consider yourself Black, then do not comment on things that should be none of your concern. If you are white, commenting on the concerns of Black people, then telling them to pull up their bootstraps, is insulting as all hell. Both commentators are simply acting on the behalf of the enemy, there is no doubt about it because once the focus is placed exactly where it belongs, the detractors come in speaking on personal responsibility, and then who is really Black.

If you would have sat in the back of the bus during segregation in the United States, then you are Black. Make america great again is about putting your asses right back in the rear of those buses again, then forcing you to accept it. Bootstraps of any kind does not change legislature, and Trump is rolling back every law that makes america live up to its promises, because a LEVEL playing field proves that there is nothing superior, about white supremacy.

White people were not the first people on this planet. Every place that they've colonized has become worse for the indigenous people of that land.

Fight against white supremacy. Arm yourselves with knowledge of the law, arm yourself with intelligence, fight back with your will. Know that you as Black people have a right to exist, and never forget what the ancestors sacrificed for us to still be here. They watch out over us, not Jesus.

He did not die for anyone's sin. Thank those ancestors, not him.

90277182-2952-4198-8778-F506E049E0F8.gif

Back
Top Bottom