RIP Nipsey Hussle

“He’s one of us” was also his words
Like bro Nip hood name came from him and he was calm as if a random got shot or something...Peeking thru the window like a weirdo etc...

He’s def suspicious, maybe if Nip passed he wouldn’t have to show up there to work and can leave the hood. Idk just a guess.

I believe it was some form of a hit job. Whoever wanted him dead, got the mentally ill crip Eric Holder, who was known shooter, to take nip out, because they probably knew that he would be crazy enough to do it. Whether if it was eternal beef in the 60,s, or of a rival, or a new enemy, well find out eventually in the future. Until then, Eric is going to just look like a crazy cat who just wanted to kill nip for some unknown reason. I'm pointing towards the Crips beefing with each other. Is there anybody in here that knows why there was a fight and shootout months ago at Marathon? There's a reason why there was action going on in there that day. I wonder if that situation was related to what just happened?

Of course. They’re prob paying his court fees too. Either the 60’s or the Govt. Some of the gang **** is deeper than y’all think. There’s dudes in these gangs who have contact with higher ups. Being apart of the largest black gang in LA doesn’t help either. It definitely wasn’t just “hate.”

Arabic is what's spoken in Eritrea, and they're almost member of da Arab League of Nations...guess what happens when you're situated in da middle east, almost in da arab league of nations and speak arabic? :lol:
Nip didnt identify as Arab though. He was prob to be black

I think Nipsey was green lighted from within his set for sitting down and taking a picture with a hated rival. Everyone in the 60s probably knows this and they are just giving a different story. Why would you tell ppl outside the set what really happened? The snitch story and the jealous rapper story doesn't add up especially the way he killed him. But this is just my guess from a distance.

Out of all theories, this one actually makes sense to me and seems plausible.

I couldn't see it before...but this is kinda like Pac all over again. All the way down to the theories.

I mean even Nips brother thinks it could’ve been a hit. Firebugg68 (the enemy) also posted on his IG to be aware of these agents provocateurs.

It’s not far fetched to assume it’s a hit from inside R60’s or the Govt. History shows that.

BuT wHaT aBoUt ThE dEaTh Of BAnKrOLL FrEsH?

Seriously?

Nobody is telling you to accept anything. What I am telling you is that there is a reason that Trump is now in office wanting to close borders, electing white republican judges, then talking about making america great again.

@largofool

Nights....

Without air condition??
:rofl:

“I’m living everyday like a hustle, another drug to juggle.......ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER STRUGGLE!!”

I mean even Nips brother thinks it could’ve been a hit. Firebugg68 (the enemy) also posted on his IG to be aware of these agents provocateurs.

It’s not far fetched to assume it’s a hit from inside R60’s or the Govt. History shows that.

BuT wHaT aBoUt ThE dEaTh Of BAnKrOLL FrEsH?

Seriously?

I'm not denying any of this :lol:

I'm cool with saying "I don't know ****". What I do know...is that this all feels like a movie I've seen before.

I also don't like how there's this massive back and forth between the "theorists" and "non-theorists". Like that **** done took on a whole new life of it's own...and in the grand scheme of things it don't even matter. ****** don't get an award for being "right".

I'm not denying any of this :lol:

I'm cool with saying "I don't know ****". What I do know...is that this all feels like a movie I've seen before.

I also don't like how there's this massive back and forth between the "theorists" and "non-theorists". Like that **** done took on a whole new life of it's own...and in the grand scheme of things it don't even matter. *****s don't get an award for being "right".

Well the Dr. Sebi **** is stupid and was from the jump. People can’t even put down fast food, how can they completely avoid meat. They don’t care about that. If theirs a cure, we would’ve had access to it by now.

It be the same chicks who eat McD’s 5x a week talking bout #staywoke, like ***** ****.

Wonder if this dude was under a part of Nipsey’s will and had a heavy amount of $ under his life insurance.

Could’ve been.

He was working at the store right? He walked away for few minutes and in that time span, Nip got shot. Could’ve texted the shooter, or knew what was bout to happen.

How many multi millionaire gang bangers still be in the hood as much as Nip? They prob didn’t like him being cool with their Rival from Centinela.

CD351CC5-0238-4F46-8417-0815F50F3B23.png

Thought on 5150_thiughts post?

All the content that's being made off of this, and all the content that's to come....is what doesn't feel right :smh:

How much you wanna bet Hollywood is already putting the wheels in motion for the biopic, the shows, the docuseries, etc. There's going to be posthumous albums that stream to death, hologram concerts, etc. "Dead rappers get better promotion" takes on a whole new meaning in the digital age.

Back
Top Bottom