RIP Nipsey Hussle

If you want to talk about the Arab world there's 22 countries that consist of it which doesn't include Eritrea and Ethiopia. It doesn't matter about geographical proximity, there are countries in the middle east that aren't part of the Arab world such as Iran and Israel

fam they're dead in da middle of da middle East....and da arab world sprawls all over North Africa..that distinction of being from da east doesn't negate them from being part of da arab world.

55155c946da811ff25f619bd-750-375.jpg

da Circled Country is Yemen. Nipsey's family's literally da next country over.

The guy with the hat said he came shook hand said he’s a rapper then later said everyone know who he is?

The guy with the hat said he came shook hand said he’s a rapper then later said everyone know who he is?
“He’s one of us” was also his words
Like bro Nip hood name came from him and he was calm as if a random got shot or something...Peeking thru the window like a weirdo etc...

Last edited:
I believe it was some form of a hit job. Whoever wanted him dead, got the mentally ill crip Eric Holder, who was known shooter, to take nip out, because they probably knew that he would be crazy enough to do it. Whether if it was eternal beef in the 60,s, or of a rival, or a new enemy, well find out eventually in the future. Until then, Eric is going to just look like a crazy cat who just wanted to kill nip for some unknown reason. I'm pointing towards the Crips beefing with each other. Is there anybody in here that knows why there was a fight and shootout months ago at Marathon? There's a reason why there was action going on in there that day. I wonder if that situation was related to what just happened?

fam they're dead in da middle of da middle East....and da arab world sprawls all over North Africa..that distinction of being from da east doesn't negate them from being part of da arab world.

So you’re basically Haitian since Haiti is the next country over?

I believe it was some form of a hit job. Whoever wanted him dead, got the mentally ill crip Eric Holder, who was known shooter, to take nip out, because they probably knew that he would be crazy enough to do it. Whether if it was eternal beef in the 60,s, or of a rival, or a new enemy, well find out eventually in the future. Until then, Eric is going to just look like a crazy cat who just wanted to kill nip for some unknown reason. I'm pointing towards the Crips beefing with each other. Is there anybody in here that knows why there was a fight and shootout months ago at Marathon? There's a reason why there was action going on in there that day. I wonder if that situation was related to what just happened?

It wasn’t a “hit job”, man.

I’m Eritrean. All Eritreans I know consider themselves Africans. Not Arabs or middle easterners. There are 9 ethnic groups in Eritrea with different skin color. My moms high yellow with coarse hair. My late pops was darker soft wavy hair. I have cousins that are as dark as night.

Genetically, an East African is part Arab. Ancient East Africans before mixing had 100% African genes but when the Middle Easterners migrated back to Africa they added new non-African genes into the gene pool that make East Africans look mixed and partly non-African. Let’s keep this a high level discussion though, since we all check black. ..

I check blk on my applications. I get stopped by the police bc I’m black. I get followed in the store bc I’m black. I banged mad blk chicks bc I’m blk.

Ethiopia and Eritrea are not the same. We are brothers and sisters. We fought a 30 yr war for our freedom and won. Country of 4 million vs 40 million. Straight guerrilla warfare, take your tanks and weapons type s**t. Haile Selassie murdered thousands of my Eritrean people. He is not revered by us. All the pics comparing him and nip are a slap in the face to nip and Eritrea. Many of family members perished in the war so that I can say I’m Eritrean.

Study up on our story. It’s riveting. Wish I could share my moms journey on how she escaped the war on foot through the Sudan ending up in Kuwait. How? Bc she’s a G like most Eritreans are. Could really be a best selling book or movie. Thinking bout writing it.

Nips pops was a part of the 30 yr struggle. That’s where nips G’ness comes from. His pops just attended an Eritrean community meeting on Saturday and is good friends with my uncle. Unc stopped by his crib the other day to see him. Said there might be a public viewing at Staples. Gave a back back story to the events also. Real sad.

Nip opened a business back home also. Word is he was in process of opening a center for autistic children In Eritrea. Hope Blacc Sam will carry on his legacy.

Other Eritreans you might know off top my head
Swizz Beats- oddly never really heard him claim it.
Tiffany Haddish half Eritrean like nip
Nat Berhe-cornerback nfl
Amine half Eri half ethi
Yodit Yemane- bad ig thot
Too many other thots to name. We have bad chicks.

Chick that wrote this is Ethiopian.

https://www.theatlantic.com/enterta...le-la-rappers-eritrean-american-dream/586474/

Eritreans move different. We out chere!
Long live nip.

Last edited:
Thanks for the breakdown TheMurkShow TheMurkShow real informative. It's cool if dude wants to deny his ancestry but even if it was a full blown Arab country Nip mom is still black American.

Curious on the backstory that your Unc and Nips pops talked about?

1/ That circle is not the middle of the Middle East.

2/ Eritrea is sitting West of the Red Sea

3/ they, along with the countries of the Maghreb (North of the Sahara desert) belong to the African Union.

4/ There is a League of Arab nations, and Eritrea is not a member. Most of the Maghreb countries are though.

5/ Courtesy of Wikipedia: "The Maghreb is primarily inhabited bypeoples of Berber ancestral origin. Berbers are autochthonous to Algeria (80%), Libya (>60%), Morocco (80%), and Tunisia (>88%). French, Arab, West African and Jewish populations also inhabit the region"

6/ "There are nine recognized ethnic groups according to the government of Eritrea.[16][159]Eritrean society is ethnically heterogeneous. An independent census has yet to be conducted, but the Tigrinya people make up about 55% and Tigre people make up about 30% of the population. A majority of the remaining ethnic groups belong to Afroasiatic-speaking communities of the Cu****ic branch, such as the Saho, Hedareb, Afar and Bilen. There are also a number of Nilotic ethnic minorities, who are represented in Eritrea by the Kunama and Nara. Each ethnicity speaks a different native tongue but, typically, many of the minorities speak more than one language. The Rashaida represent about 2% of Eritrea's population.[7] They reside in the northern coastal lowlands of Eritrea as well as the eastern coasts of Sudan. The Rashaida first came to Eritrea in the 19th century from the Hejaz region.[160]"

Knowledge and library cards are free. Get yourself one and stop making up your own facts.

I think Nipsey was green lighted from within his set for sitting down and taking a picture with a hated rival. Everyone in the 60s probably knows this and they are just giving a different story. Why would you tell ppl outside the set what really happened? The snitch story and the jealous rapper story doesn't add up especially the way he killed him. But this is just my guess from a distance.

If you want to talk about the Arab world there's 22 countries that consist of it which doesn't include Eritrea and Ethiopia

Arabic is what's spoken in Eritrea, and they're almost member of da Arab League of Nations...guess what happens when you're situated in da middle east, almost in da arab league of nations and speak arabic? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom