RIP Nipsey Hussle

There is no such thing as "basically" when it comes to race. Either you're a particular race or you're not. Dude's argument is that the countries are right next to each other :rofl: That's like telling a Russian they're basically Chinese.

or that he is basically Haitian. :lol:

Don't even know why y'all argue with ninja.

Don't you guys know he's a genius? He's never wrong about anything. He's all knowing.

Just quit before he demolishes you with his knowledge.

“Because of that, the man was able to shoot my brother, start running, realize nobody out there had a gun, stop, turn back around, walk up, shoot my brother two more times, start to run, realize nobody had a gun, nobody was responding, ran back up and shot my brother three more times, shoot him in the head and kicked him in the head and then ran off,” Samiel dissected.

“If somebody would’ve been there — if I would’ve been there — I would’ve shot back,” he said. “I just wish I would’ve been there.”

Yo....

I'm just thinkin and it may be a bit early for this, but I feel like NIP impacted alot of us.

Would anybody be interested in doing some group(NT) community service to honor NIP's legacy.

What I'm thinking is that we have a social media challenge(internal or external to NT) where each weekend a few Niketalkers are selected to perform and share(pics and some type of social media description) some kind of community service or outreach to honor the legacy. Block clean-ups, mentoring, donations, helping the elderly, sharing knowledge with the community etc.

I think this would help promote his legacy and also enrich our own as well(where you live and NT as a community).

My other idea was perhaps to have a blue alternative to the NT tee's and hats to sell and have the profits go to a community in need.

Sittin on the steps feelin no feelins
3E2136F2-7EE2-4175-A5A5-53FCE9784A61.gif

There is no such thing as "basically" when it comes to race. Either you're a particular race or you're not. Dude's argument is that the countries are right next to each other :rofl: That's like telling a Russian they're basically Chinese.

guess u never seen da Sochi Olympics that da Russians hosted...

Mongoloid (asians) Russians were all up and down that.

/\ that's what I meant about all this content being created off this **** not sitting right w/ me.

That vid has over 360K views in a day. That *****'s about to collect revenue...sensationalizing some ********. This is a wild time to be alive man.

BTW...

Haitian NinjaHood is ******* hilarious and he will be referred to as such from now on.

Didn’t hit reply but responding to a few comments.

Yea something like 100k Eritrean and Ethiopians in DMV. Can spot them as soon as you get off the plane at Regan or Dulles. Most in the USA. Other heavily populated Eritrean resident cities include the whole Bay Area, ATL, LA, Dallas, Seattle, Philly, Vegas, Chi, Houston, Portland. Lots in Europe. Went skiing in Utah in Feb, chatted with a lady at Salt Lake City Airport working a Dunkin’ Donuts. We are everywhere. You’ll see more Ethiopians in all these cities. They deep.

And yes our chicks are bad. Married one.

Pops passed 2 yrs ago last Saturday and was heavily involved in community fighting for our freedom. So much so when he passed, I received 2 personal calls from the Eritrean embassy sending condolences. There were 1500+ at his funerals from all over the world. Our weddings are big also. Had about 800 peeps at mine. Y’all boys have no idea. The culture is full tilt on everything. Cry big party big. No middle ground. It is just really pure and of full love. We are friendly as hell.

Nip meet our president last in Asmara our capital. He also was headline guest at annual Eritrean festival in DC. Kids loved it. Lots of YouTube flicks on his voyage. I imagine his funeral would be huge just from Eri and Ethi communities alone.

Back back story won’t share. Will say it would only enhance his greatness. Africans!
Yea can confirm bout the East African baddies in the DC area and NE ATL/DeKalb co...they got a whole strip of restaurants and Hookah lounges down here in ATL all the waitresses n bartenders fine...N they claim nothin but Africa, they be at the same African clubs/parties reppin their countries just like the rest of the continent

R.I.P Nip, he was literally an African American in every sense of the word

Yall dumb as ****....
Just because a hardened OG like Kev Mac doesn't show his emotions..hes suspicious?
You know how many lil homies and OG's he had to bury??
Dude been banging since the 1980s..he prob been to a solid 30-50 funerals and lord knows how many situations like this seeing homies gunned down in front of his face and God knows what he went through in the California Prisons.
He's obviously a hardened soldier.....who has his own way of coping
The **** makes you numb after a while....PTSD just ain't for military troops...its from traumatic life experiences PERIOD!

Internet got yall outta touch and dumb as **** in 2019 and **** the Youtuber who made the video.
Damn man...we surrounded by chatty patty goofy *** busters.:smh:
Let da ll hoodsta homie RIP already

THIS...plus I highly doubt Nip had this dude on his will or life insurance policy AT ALL :lol:

My man got two kids, London, his brother, sister, mom, pops, grandparents but gon have his homie on his will? Y’all need to use some common sense and think logically before going deep into these conspiracies

Unfortunately u know on sides of towns where that happened at its no rush to get there when they get a call bout out a shooting :smh:

What’s crazy is how Sam made it to nip before the ambulance smh

That's basic EMS protocol for responders....don't approach a shooting scene until police have secured it.until the scene is deemed safe to enter by police.
Even if it means staging around the corner and waiting. While the shooting victim bleeds to death.
That's the way this works unfortunately.
Why would the responders wanna become shooting victims themselves??
They wanna make it home to their families at the end of shift.

Russia is a diverse country ninja, but if you can understand how there are mongoloid Russians than you should be able to understand the DR is also a country with different races, you should be able to look in a mirror and determine if you're a Dominican of Negroid, Caucasoid or Mongoloid descent just like how they have them in Russia

guess u never seen da Sochi Olympics that da Russians hosted...

Mongoloid (asians) Russians were all up and down that.

The legend of this man is amazing for such a short life. I love the fact his death is bringing people together, almost like his next step forward.

Hopefully all the bs doesn't get in the way.

If you do not consider yourself Black, then do not comment on things that should be none of your concern. If you are white, commenting on the concerns of Black people, then telling them to pull up their bootstraps, is insulting as all hell. Both commentators are simply acting on the behalf of the enemy, there is no doubt about it because once the focus is placed exactly where it belongs, the detractors come in speaking on personal responsibility, and then who is really Black.

If you would have sat in the back of the bus during segregation in the United States, then you are Black. Make america great again is about putting your asses right back in the rear of those buses again, then forcing you to accept it. Bootstraps of any kind does not change legislature, and Trump is rolling back every law that makes america live up to its promises, because a LEVEL playing field proves that there is nothing superior, about white supremacy.

White people were not the first people on this planet. Every place that they've colonized has become worse for the indigenous people of that land.

Fight against white supremacy. Arm yourselves with knowledge of the law, arm yourself with intelligence, fight back with your will. Know that you as Black people have a right to exist, and never forget what the ancestors sacrificed for us to still be here. They watch out over us, not Jesus.

He did not die for anyone's sin. Thank those ancestors, not him.

:lol: :lol: I feel it

That's basic EMS protocol for responders....don't approach a shooting scene until police have secured it.until the scene is deemed safe to enter by police.
Even if it means staging around the corner and waiting. While the shooting victim bleeds to death.
That's the way this works unfortunately.
Why would the responders wanna become shooting victims themselves??
They wanna make it home to their families at the end of shift.

Doubt they were staged if according to that article Sam could get to his brother. Therefore cops didn’t secure the scene yet.

as being part of da entire latino world, recognising culture and language is corner Stones of someone's fabric, so seeing ya miss represent someone that clearly middle eastern, it feels dismissive of who he was as a person.
He is not middle eastern, he is an African American and you are not and never will be the sole representative of Latinos or dominicans on or offline bro.

You're commenting on a subject you dont understand because you haven't been there, dont know anyone from there and havent actually done the research and it shows.

The irony is that you're doing exactly what you accuse other ppl of but again check this out...

...Nipsey wasnt in denial of who he was.
Neither is any other Eritrean I've ever met or read about. Nipsey understood his roots and those of the diaspora as well and rather than deny them and or **** on black ppl while making money off of us he was trying to help empower.

Knowledge of self and breaking the chains of indoctrination are underrated.

You could learn a lot from that. We all could.

Back
Top Bottom