RIP George Floyd

Critical support to everyone who is trying to tear down or burn down a moment to the Spanish conquistadors in California. The great Mission and Rancho homes are basically cotton plantations of the West Coast. Any conquistador statues ought to be torn down, the vandalism should be immortalized. If the rest of them wish to stay as Catholic churches, that's fine but the rest of those places should be memorial museums.

No words |l

RIP Andres

Stories like that, still happening even when the eyes of the world are on those blue thugs, is why the movement can't and won't stop anytime soon...

Is this real life? I always stop and ask myself how some things are possible in this life.

I guess with the positive and negative, the statement still applies...anything is possible.

tJYJUgYxupMPMSkTUPr4DoPFh6ylkj4VjczDdHvHkZw.jpg

"My client is not a Negro, though it is a crime to be a Negro–no crime to be born with a black skin. But my client is not a Negro." -Abraham Lincoln

These white men created in impossible situation for the black man to deal with. Being born a crime. This is why it's understood amongst them that it's open season on all black folks. We weren't even supposed to make all the progress we have made. The whole system is fraud and rotten to the core.

I was having a twitter interaction with some random dude last night and he tells me the only resolution to the current state of America is separation. There are people who are so against racial equality that they'd rather split the country apart into two individual nations than to just not be racist or treat black Americans like inferiors.

COmment from Picture
I was having a twitter interaction with some random dude last night and he tells me the only resolution to the current state of America is separation. There are people who are so against racial equality that they'd rather split the country apart into two individual nations than to just not be racist or treat black Americans like inferiors.

Honestly, I don't know HOW that would happen but I wouldn't be against it.

Only way to split America AGAIN. is a actual civil war. People will have to die for it.

"My client is not a Negro, though it is a crime to be a Negro–no crime to be born with a black skin. But my client is not a Negro." -Abraham Lincoln

These white men created in impossible situation for the black man to deal with. Being born a crime. This is why it's understood amongst them that it's open season on all black folks. We weren't even supposed to make all the progress we have made. The whole system is fraud and rotten to the core.
Kinda' invalidates white supremacy, doesn't it?! Make obstacles for us to succeed, yet we still break down barriers, then becoming those that all emulate, including those who live with privilege in this society.

White supremacy is some kind of stupid, idiotic joke.

Complete separation would be the closest that we'd get to equality under this government. Let them fail on their own. Quite obviously Black people have been the driving force in this country since its inception, we simply are not in control of the resources. Having our own separate from them and their racist influence would be the best thing for us in my estimation. This is why I am very pleased as to what is going on with Ghana, and what they are offering.

Back
Top Bottom