RIP George Floyd

100506.gif

I love this movie.

She was the Director of HR... at a mortgage company!!!!

Think about the damage this one person has done!

Literal racist in a position to hire and fire people who grant or deny MORTGAGES.

Don't talk to me about bootstraps when they out here blocking paths.

Black people literally live an "uphill both ways" existence in America.

The only thing "superior" about the white race is their ability to lie, cheat, and steal.

Their appetite for evil and cruelty is insatiable.

I wouldn't be against separation because our country is too stubborn and uneducated to be able to resolve this state of the country any other way. But yeah, the red states would absolutely be destined to fail. LA and NYC make up so much of the National economy money wise. Those Midwest states like South Dakota not making any money. A lot of down south states not making enough impact on the economy to survive if we all split and it's every state for himself.

also, if we do split we gotta make all sports leagues that are predominantly black local only. You can only watch these leagues if you live in a racially equal state. And you can't listen to black musicians if you live in that state too. Let's see how much they love white supremacy when they're watching rugby every Sunday and bumping post Malone in the whip
None of this is happening without new borders, and there are a lot of aspects that come into play when we are talking about separation.

Militarily, how does the transfer of technology under the control of the US will work? Who wants to end up like Ukraine who gave up its nuclear advantage only to see their nuclear neighbor carve out a section of their territory while their allies watched?

What happens when it's time to create partnerships with the outside world (trade and security agreements)? As of right now, the only countries I see supporting a separate Black nation are countries I wouldn't trust with my two eyes open (Russia and China), and if such an alliance happens, it would only be one of convenience with much of the benefits - destroying the geographical defense advantage of the US, as well as its global influence - going to those two nations.

How much leverage does a Black American nation get out of seceding from the US? Do we end up like Haiti, where a debt is legitimized by the threat of isolation from whatever is left of the US and its economic and military partners?

Internally, there are no guarantees that all the economic actors that give so much power to the cities will migrate their services and infrastructure to this new land. It is much more likely that new industries will have to be created from scratch to support this new nation, and that takes a stable geopolitical environment. We've seen how an openly segregated country reacted to its minorities getting better and richer; I don't expect a different reaction from a neo-confederate US.
Finally, it is highly probable that, like the EU is treating the UK with Brexit, whatever remains of the US will do the same to this Black nation to discourage further attempts at separation.

And rugby is better than football. I said it. They can have baseball.

I'm all for the tearing down of statues commemorating historical racists and overall trash people but some of these mobs are just blindly doing stuff and it's discrediting the movement. A crowd tore down a Ulysses Grant statue in Cali and he wasn't even racist and was actually anti slavery. They need to do some research and not just tear any white man statue they see

For those who aren’t black or white; which nation would you choose if separation occurred and why?

if the US splits, it´s gonna be into more than two...more like 5 or 6. at least.

consider the size and diversity of the Untied States of America.

the Pacific Northwest and East Coast have damn near nothing in common, and cannot be jointly overseen.

California is a top world economy alone, about equal to France.

Texas has been quacking about their independence since the 1800s.

lots of ¨native lands¨ would be disrupted by a breakdown of the US, but you could argue that´s for the better.

...still, then you have all the nuclear bases out in the middle where damn no one lives.

if it does go down, it´ll be a lot messier than last time...so let´s hope it doesn´t come to that.

Maybe they can just make a voluntary segregated area for white people like hamsterdam. Those that like intergration can stay and those who don’t have somewhere to go too. Accept racism will never end and accommodate it with the intent of reducing the oppression it causes. Let people feel how they want, just find a way to keep it from getting in peoples way. Police and legal system need complete remodeling and a lot of white people are just not gonna accept it. But it’s got to happen.

if the US splits, it´s gonna be into more than two...more like 5 or 6. at least.

consider the size and diversity of the Untied States of America.

the Pacific Northwest and East Coast have damn near nothing in common, and cannot be jointly overseen.

California is a top world economy alone, about equal to France.

Texas has been quacking about their independence since the 1800s.

lots of ¨native lands¨ would be disrupted by a breakdown of the US, but you could argue that´s for the better.

...still, then you have all the nuclear bases out in the middle where damn no one lives.

if it does go down, it´ll be a lot messier than last time...so let´s hope it doesn´t come to that.

it's honestly pretty crazy how in a lot of states you can have so much disparity in racial inequality or diversity. In NY, you can be in Queens and be around all different races then go a few miles to Long Island where some towns are as racist as any town in Mississippi. You can be in Long Beach, California then drive a few miles to a nearby suburb and experience intense racism. You can be in Miami, Florida with a bunch of minorities then drive 50 miles to a town full of confederate flags. That's why I don't see separation being an option because it would literally be carved into hundreds of borders.

Lol the US isn’t splitting.

and the only way a civil war is happening is if the US military splits, which I doubt will happen.
You are asian, so what business is it of yours if Black people do decide to split, then making our own? I mean, really, what is your stake in all of this?

it's honestly pretty crazy how in a lot of states you can have so much disparity in racial inequality or diversity. In NY, you can be in Queens and be around all different races then go a few miles to Long Island where some towns are as racist as any town in Mississippi. You can be in Long Beach, California then drive a few miles to a nearby suburb and experience intense racism. You can be in Miami, Florida with a bunch of minorities then drive 50 miles to a town full of confederate flags. That's why I don't see separation being an option because it would literally be carved into hundreds of borders.

what we are discussing is called gerrymandering america is already divided

Back
Top Bottom