RIP George Floyd

tJYJUgYxupMPMSkTUPr4DoPFh6ylkj4VjczDdHvHkZw.jpg

It's gonna be a mass insurrection at work places abroad. It will not epic.

COmment from Picture

Honestly, I don't know HOW that would happen but I wouldn't be against it.
We made more moves when it was segregated but of course the whites eventually shut it down every time...Always wonder where black folks could have been right now if we were legit left alone back in the day to do us

Kinda' invalidates white supremacy, doesn't it?! Make obstacles for us to succeed, yet we still break down barriers, then becoming those that all emulate, including those who live with privilege in this society.

White supremacy is some kind of stupid, idiotic joke.

That's the curse of white supremacy. It enslaves them as well to a false ideas when confronted with reality creates cognitive dissonance. If you are told your are great because you are white andthats it, yet the world shows you people of all colors doing awesome things, what type of psychology does that develop? You feel lied to of course but the fear of being discovered as a fraud means you have to control the narrative to maintain the lie. Sounds pretty exhausting. Not as exhausting as being black. But exhausting enough.

COmment from Picture

Honestly, I don't know HOW that would happen but I wouldn't be against it.
Only way to split America AGAIN. is a actual civil war. People will have to die for it.
Complete separation would be the closest that we'd get to equality under this government. Let them fail on their own. Quite obviously Black people have been the driving force in this country since its inception, we simply are not in control of the resources. Having our own separate from them and their racist influence would be the best thing for us in my estimation. This is why I am very pleased as to what is going on with Ghana, and what they are offering.

I wouldn't be against separation because our country is too stubborn and uneducated to be able to resolve this state of the country any other way. But yeah, the red states would absolutely be destined to fail. LA and NYC make up so much of the National economy money wise. Those Midwest states like South Dakota not making any money. A lot of down south states not making enough impact on the economy to survive if we all split and it's every state for himself.

also, if we do split we gotta make all sports leagues that are predominantly black local only. You can only watch these leagues if you live in a racially equal state. And you can't listen to black musicians if you live in that state too. Let's see how much they love white supremacy when they're watching rugby every Sunday and bumping post Malone in the whip

Kinda' invalidates white supremacy, doesn't it?! Make obstacles for us to succeed, yet we still break down barriers, then becoming those that all emulate, including those who live with privilege in this society.

White supremacy is some kind of stupid, idiotic joke.
It's nothing short of amazing what black people have achieved post slavery, no matter how many times it's burned down, and we're coming for more. Saying that I just truly got their fear.

Facilities for black people were horrible compared to white people facilities and the schools were significantly worse and farther away.

So you understand why that would most likely not happen if we were to "re-segrate" in 2020?

I will give you a chance to think about it before I respond directly to your post.

So you understand why that would most likely not happen if we were to "re-segrate" in 2020?

I will give you a chance to think about it before I respond directly to your post.
It’s not even a possibility and even if it was I know it wouldn’t even be close to fair. It’s all hypothetical

It’s not even a possibility and even if it was I know it wouldn’t even be close to fair. It’s all hypothetical

I thought it was understood that we were discussing a Hypothetical situation. BUt I guess not.

The question is still in your court.

I thought it was understood that we were discussing a Hypothetical situation. BUt I guess not.

The question is still in your court.
I didn’t read it correctly .
I just re read it. I don’t have the knowledge to even analyze those possibilities so I’m not gonna say anything stupid

Back
Top Bottom