RIP George Floyd

hvnzphp4dx551.jpg

Dear Terry,

Yes all races deserve freedom, but theres been underlaying problems for the black and brown communities involving law enforcement and the judicial system. Look past your message.

I had to ask if the protests were still going. I had no idea. News doesn't talk about it at all. They want it to go away. I don't like this ****.

Are the protests still going strong fam?? In all the cities?

My one friend been organizing a couple of them and also attending. They had a big one today starting from downtown BK and they walked all the way to 59th street. Its for sure slowing down in terms of how many protests there are but also isnt completely stopping.

Honestly if it was wasnt for me tuning into her stories I woudnt of known.

My one friend been organizing a couple of them and also attending. They had a big one today starting from downtown BK and they walked all the way to 59th street. Its for sure slowing down in terms of how many protests there are but also isnt completely stopping.

Honestly if it was wasnt for me tuning into her stories I woudnt of known.
I heard some random people shouting in front of my crib earlier but besides that it’s business as usual in my neck of the woods

Matt Gaetz's on that bait and switch b.s. His son isn't even black. He's Hispanic from Cuba. And not black Hispanic, he's brown/white looking. Also, he's not even his real son or even a his step-son. The kid lived with them for 4 years when he was a teen, then moved back in with his biological father. I was wondering why he kept saying "non-white kids" and not black kids. These mf's are real slick with the words.

That's his "son" in the middle, Gaetz on the right, and serial killer on the left.
nestorgalban_5_67898981_1278206459025208_4765795235581854602_n-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom