RIP George Floyd

Different perspective from an officer. Thoughts?

His tap dancing was BEAUTIFUL

giphy (40).gif

"Shut up and dribble."

Report: Agents advising NBA players against speaking forcefully on social issues

Many NBA players and even the league itself are discussing the best ways to contribute to the fight against racism that is gaining momentum in the United States.

But not everyone wants to race full steam ahead.

Jared Weiss of The Athletic:

IG/kingjames

Terry crews getting a lot of **** about posting this

See, this is why I owing history in general is important.
Dude is talking about Black supremacy like this is reverse South Africa (minority population comes to power and controls the majority).
Has he internalized the inferiority complex so much that he can't recognize that folks are asking for equality and not domination?

LOL! Remember what I said to you about some of these fans loving players like Kobe, for all of the wrong reasons?!

It is just like with JRepp23 JRepp23 , they love them some Black athletes, up until they start talking about what it means to be Black.
Aye aye....kEep It aBoUT tHe sHOeS.

What your favorite bhm Jordan's ?

See, this is why I owing history in general is important.
Dude is talking about Black supremacy like this is reverse South Africa (minority population comes to power and controls the majority).
Has he internalized the inferiority complex so much that he can't recognize that folks are asking for equality and not domination?
The man owes favors, it is quite clear. It's either that, or someone knows something about him, and he does not want it to get out. To be a Black man who once complained about being treated like a Black man before the senate, this isn't the same voice that recognizes the struggle for Black independence.

I am saying that he is bought, and then owned.

The North Face pulls ads from Facebook

74670BE1-4B19-4A5E-B75D-4DD67E0DB34D.jpeg
Facebook embraces the misinformation and racism for profit, **** em.

Black supremacy being even a possibility in a place like America is so absurd that I think for someone to make a statement about it during this movement, they have to be mentally disabled.

Terry is uneducated and it's showing. The Black Panthers got labeled a terrorist group, and one of their most famous leaders, Fred Hampton, often vocalized that he wanted equality over everything. In one of his speeches he said white power to White people, brown power to brown people, and black power to black people (paraphrasing so forgive me if I misquoted.) He made it clear when people said Black Power 👊🏽 they meant they wanted their people to have power because they were powerless. Not that he wanted MORE power for black people and less for other races.

Back
Top Bottom