RIP George Floyd

100674657_10158185155861971_2252418404939988992_n.jpg

this is real pain in his voice. The ignorance of people thinking this is one lone incident that sparked this. Nah this is a LONG term issue coming to a boil. These communities have been abused for too long. You let that anger and frustration build up then throw a grenade on it by killing an innocent man and this is the outcome.

I 10000% disagree with rioting as a form of protest but the mayor could've protected his city by protecting its people and filing charges against the officers. Let them get their day in court but you don't only fire them when they were totally wrong and expect no reaction.

Soooo these dudes are not dead and not in jail yet?
it really is unbelievable these murderers aren't in jail right now at the very least.

straight up murder for the world to see. with an evil grin.

that kkkop should be feeding worms right now.

this is real pain in his voice. The ignorance of people thinking this is one lone incident that sparked this. Nah this is a LONG term issue coming to a boil. These communities have been abused for too long. You let that anger and frustration build up then throw a grenade on it by killing an innocent man and this is the outcome.

I 10000% disagree with rioting as a form of protest but the mayor could've protected his city by protecting its people and filing charges against the officers. Let them get their day in court but you don't only fire them when they were totally wrong and expect no reaction.

So please tell us a suitable way that people should protest. Since destroying the city's property shouldn't take place in your eyes.

Of course he has a history that went unpunished...

This thing is def gonna sink Klobuchar's VP chances since she was the chief prosecutor for some of that time and she was more focused on 'tough on crime' bs than holding abuses of power accountable :smh:

Feels like youa always see true colors being revealed during situations like this when certain folks find more outrage over property damage than cold blooded murders of unarmed civilians by the state...

Y’all keep saying don’t destroy your own neighborhood as if we own the the target, autozone and many of the businesses in our neighborhoods

Seems like there’s no winning when we take action. We’re either too docile, unfocused, or too violent. There’s going to be criticism no matter what because we have to live up to this impossible standard on how we are supposed to be angry properly.

Y’all keep saying don’t destroy your own neighborhood as if we own the the target, autozone and many of the businesses in our neighborhoods

Seems like there’s no winning when we take action. We’re either too docile, unfocused, or too violent. There’s going to be criticism no matter what because we have to live up to this impossible standard on how we are supposed to be angry properly.
C'mon bro. Don't **** where you eat. It's that simple. Dont destroy the few good things in your community. Things that you had to beg for funding and opportunities for. You're only hurting your own city council. This doesn't even hurt Target or Starbucks or subway or whatever else was damaged today. They have insurance and they'll just pack up and take it to a white neighborhood. You lose things by destroying your stuff. If you're angry, go to the neighborhoods where the people with power live. Destroying your own stuff doesn't hurt them. They aren't bothered at all. Hell just look at how much destruction was accomplished in a single day in that area. And it was by unarmed people without strategy. The swat let them cook. The response time was much slower just so the people can hurt themselves more. It's by design. (Same way the police always drags it's feet responding to calls in the hood)

If I'm ****ting on you every day at work, you can't hurt me by going home and hitting on your wife.

Hit them where it hurts THEM. Not where it hurts you.

Last edited:

there's absolutely NOTHING wrong with rioting in a situation like this. target? that's corporate money. who cares!

when violence reaches one's community in such a dehumanizing way, it's important to fight back by any means

also, it's not up to the mayor to press charges against these kkkops. that's not his job. and you know cops won't be arresting their own anytime soon

C'mon bro. Don't **** where you eat. It's that simple. Dont destroy the few good things in your community. Things that you had to beg for funding and opportunities for. You're only hurting your own city council. This doesn't even hurt Target or Starbucks or subway or whatever else was damaged today. They have insurance and they'll just pack up and take it to a white neighborhood. You lose things by destroying your stuff. If you're angry, go to the neighborhoods where the people with power live. Destroying your own stuff doesn't hurt them. They aren't bothered at all. Hell just look at how much destruction was accomplished in a single day in that area. And it was by unarmed people without strategy. The swat let them cook. The response time was much slower just so the people can hurt themselves more. It's by design. (Same way the police always drags it's feet responding to calls in the hood)

If I'm ****ting on you every day at work, you can't hurt me by going home and hitting on your wife.

Hit them where it hurts THEM. Not where it hurts you.
Rioting isn’t the answer but it is AN answer. Peaceful protests are forgotten. Riots are remembered. That’s facts.

When all other “peaceful methods” of calling for dialogue, reform and resolution have been exhausted and our cries continue to be ignored , and things have been brewing for a long time, what other answers are there to a situation like this? I would like a legitimate answer. If rioting isn’t the answer as people like to say, I would please like to hear a realistic one.

I’m not advocating for it but I’m not condemning people who are angry. You don’t get rational actions out of anger.

Back
Top Bottom