RIP George Floyd

Numbers.

DDEA6966-A800-4984-94E1-C808ECC2CEE3.jpeg

Situations like this are why body cameras and bystander recordings are so important. This is what the cops said happened. Imagine if this murder happened 20years ago, before body cams and camera phones? The cops would have gotten a medal and been told good job.

Screenshot_20200527-201134_Chrome.jpg
They say he resisted and officers weren’t hurt. What a fluff piece. Sad times. It has no true basis in the reality that is surround the area right now.

Riot control overwhite folks. This covid pandemic may have changed many people’s tune. I know Minneapolis has had racial issues in the past but now white folks are bored. I’m white btw. But this changes everything. I love it. The day they start tasing and hosing and masing white folks is the day this becomes a whole different beast.

Riot control overwhite folks. This covid pandemic may have changed many people’s tune. I know Minneapolis has had racial issues in the past but now white folks are bored. I’m white btw. But this changes everything. I love it. The day they start tasing and hosing and masing white folks is the day this becomes a whole different beast.
And what exactly does/will this change?

bruh im honestly at a loss for words

why havent we been able to eradicate racism in this country, how can u hate another human so much to want to destroy or kill them?
i really dont understand this at all

bruh im honestly at a loss for words

why havent we been able to eradicate racism in this country, how can u hate another human so much to want to destroy or kill them?
i really dont understand this at all
You don't understand how a system that has The history it has hasn't crumbled?

Who is going to stop it? The off-spring of those that enslaved millions of Africans?

Why would it end?

The damage Fox News has done?

Really?

That would be like complaining about you breaking your nail after your kayak overturned in the Ocean.

Fox News is a product of a much bigger issue. It doesn't exist in a vacuum.
I never said it existed in a vacuum. But it's given a voice to some people that don't need to be heard. A lot of people mainstream their views and think they are acceptable bc they see it on TV. I agree there's much bigger issues but they certainly fan of flames of those issues. The fire exists without the fan but the fan certainly makes the fire burn hotter.

I never said it existed in a vacuum. But it's given a voice to some people that don't need to be heard. A lot of people mainstream their views and think they are acceptable bc they see it on TV. I agree there's much bigger issues but they certainly fan of flames of those issues. The fire exists without the fan but the fan certainly makes the fire burn hotter.
Fox News is at the bottom of the worry tree man.

It makes the fire burn more?

Cool. I thought it was the racist idiots that made it burn hotter.

Back
Top Bottom