RIP George Floyd

Happening now in Los Angeles. A large group is protesting the murder in Minneapolis. Some media outlets are reporting that it’s black lives matter that smashed the CHP cruiser window.

I’m a little suspicious of that...

A052A582-9907-4B52-BD63-044EAD2092F0.jpeg

edit: the police hit somebody and drove off

Last edited:
They need to quit blaming “black lives matter” for everything. What is it a club? Do you get a membership card or what? Or is it just a blanket term for people who are pissed at racist cops?

do you get a badge when you join black lives matter? Do you swear an oath to serve and protect? Oh wait that’s that other angry mob who keeps killing everyone...

I really hate to be the guy with the defeatist attitude... But we protest, we argue. We scrape. Battle. Beg. Cry. Shoot people started going on rampages killing police. No difference.

We try to be on the forefront and speak out when these injustices occur. When will we be given respect?!

My parents look so broken inside. They worry for my brother and myself. And other family members. What else can we do?
Just take it?

**** like this pisses me off. Honor the guys death more productively. You're not hurting the city by stealing from target. They're not owned by the government.

Playing right into the trap of them using the footage to label us as savages and uncivilized animals

Playing checkers while they are playing chess :smh:

Situations like this are why body cameras and bystander recordings are so important. This is what the cops said happened. Imagine if this murder happened 20years ago, before body cams and camera phones? The cops would have gotten a medal and been told good job.

Screenshot_20200527-201134_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Situations like this are why body cameras and bystander recordings are so important. This is what the cops said happened. Imagine if this murder happened 20years ago, before body cams and camera phones? The cops would have gotten a medal and been told good job.
Screenshot_20200527-201134_Chrome.jpg
Who knows how many cops got away with murder across the country before camera phones some 20 to 30 years ago.

Think about it Rodney King was the first incident to be caught on camera and that I believe happend in 1992 with a camcorder

Playing right into the trap of them using the footage to label us as savages and uncivilized animals

Playing checkers while they are playing chess :smh:
Might be time for it then. They've been calling us animals and savage since they kidnapped us and brought us here. Maybe it's time we stop being nice. We're bigger, stronger and faster. And wayyyy smarter than they give us credit for when they steal our inventions and techniques. What'd they say to Logan in Origins...'you gotta become the animal'. Maybe we need to be savages. We've been Martin for too long. Time to give Malcolm some PT. He knew they'd never love us.

How long does it take for one of these white kids to be bullied before they pull up with ar15s on the playground? A semester?

We've allowed ourselves to be bullied to 450 yrs.

Happening now in Los Angeles. A large group is protesting the murder in Minneapolis. Some media outlets are reporting that it’s black lives matter that smashed the CHP cruiser window.

I’m a little suspicious of that...

A052A582-9907-4B52-BD63-044EAD2092F0.jpeg

edit: the police hit somebody and drove off

The car did not hit that dude. I watched it live and he sat on the hood and the car started to drive off. He was on for a bit then fell straight on his face. He was down for a minute.

Boyega did what every black celebrity should be. Enough of this politically correct ********. Dudes always tip toeing with the "this is sad. We need justice #BLM" Only Kaep stood up completely and didn't back down and even he didn't get the necessary support from his fellow NFL players. Too many dudes afraid of a fine but if they all protested you not fining everyone

Back
Top Bottom