RIP George Floyd

They started with tear gas, they will end up dropping actual airstrike bombs if need be.

there is precedent.

At 5.27pm as the helicopter rose into a crystal-clear blue sky he carried out his orders. Flying over a largely African American residential neighborhood of west Philadelphia, he lined up his sights, lit the 45-second fuse with a military igniter and followed his orders.

“I reached out and I dropped it. Perfect. It was going right where it was supposed to go.”

1590606382499.png

1590606415775.png

1590606434248.png

...I had really hoped we were past this type of useless earthbound ********.

Police could see themselves protesting right along side the armed white men wanting to get haircuts and eat at sitdown restaurants if they weren't cops.

That's why police can all of sudden show restraint and patience even with armed men agressively screaming in their faces. No "fearing for their lives" because they see themselves.

There's no relatability or sympathy with Black people because they would never protest an unjust killing of a Black person.

Police could see themselves protesting right along side the armed white men wanting to get haircuts and eat at sitdown restaurants if they weren't cops.

That's why police can all of sudden show restraint and patience even with armed men agressively screaming in their faces. No "fearing for their lives" because they see themselves.

There's no relatability or sympathy with Black people because they would never protest an unjust killing of a Black person.
Right. Where are the police officers making videos protesting this at?

facts. there was a gym owner in california that pretty much defied the gov order early because he knew police officers weren't going to shut his business down. boasting about how he with friends with the authorities and they were members of the gyms.

Does it really matter one way or another if that's him or not?

I know we mustn't assume, but if I was in Vegas and had to bet on whether or not the officer in question is a proponent of progressive ideologies I'd be pretty comfortable going all-in on "No".

Good on him for taking questions for that long. I stopped at 11 minutes in. What is said at 9:48 is a nice reminder for all the white people presumably in that audience.

there's still a lot to be seen in how minnesota moves forward and whether or not Frey remains vocal on the case...nonetheless i'm glad to see an elected public official be candid and not mince their words about historical precedence in terms of justice not being served when white officers murder black lives.

his thoughts sound sincere, but who knows, he could just be saying this because the anger and pain of black folks in his city is palpable. i want to see Frey keep this same energy throughout proceedings should the officer(s) be charged.

Just saw the video.

All officers involved should be tied together and stoned to death by the victim's family and friends.

the conversations about charges and prosecution gotta start including the names of the other officers who were positioned on top of George Floyd. they are equally as guilty as Derek Chauvin

What about the local news? How much is being dedicated to it in St. Paul?

they are the same stations, I don’t have tv but I’d imagine they are talking about it a lot. that’s all they talked about on the radio today.

people were protesting in St. Paul by my house I saw. Even the country boys I work with are pissed. When they’re saying ftp you know it’s bad.

Back
Top Bottom