RIP George Floyd

No way that’s real. That hat has to be a photoshopped... at least ide like to believe that..

Of course...

Chauvin huh

Short for Chauvinist

Screenshot_20200527-084810_Chrome.jpg

POS living up to his name :smh:

Had to stop the video around 5:00 in. Way too upsetting.

RIP George Floyd. Here's to hoping the officer receives the same fate.

ACAB.

one for one. that's how it stops
No way that’s real. That hat has to be a photoshopped... at least ide like to believe that..
i'm assuming you're referring to the photo above your comment?
if so, what's your reasoning behind this comment?

do you not believe people in law enforcement tend to skew extremely right wing?

I still don’t understand why that officer couldn’t bother to turn around and see what the bystanders were talking about. Was he THAT concerned over his safety that he could look back and tell that oaf to lay off his neck? The man was face down and not fighting them in any way for what felt like an eternity :smh:

Because none of those officers have the least of respect for humanity outside that of their fellow officers, this video is heartbreaking, RIP Mr Floyd

I’m not really sure, I stay in St. Paul now and haven’t been to Minneapolis yet.

radio is doing a tribute to him and having people call in. A lot of people were there and a lot are hurt, that’s all I really know.

What about the local news? How much is being dedicated to it in St. Paul?

one for one. that's how it stops

i'm assuming you're referring to the photo above your comment?
if so, what's your reasoning behind this comment?

do you not believe people in law enforcement tend to skew extremely right wing?
Nah dont get me wrong, I think they're all right wing. I just question the authenticity of that photo. Like who in their right mind would post a photo of themselves in a racist hat like that. I wouldn't put it past him though to do it, but I also wouldn't be surprised if it is just a photoshop...

This photo needs to be on the cover of Time. Immortalize it. The needs to be seen. So people don't just forget what racism looks like the next time another earth quake happens or sports comes back. This looks like the civil rights movement of the 60s.

1590588895681.png

Last edited:
These reports that he later died in the hospital or afterward have got to be complete BS. . Justice needs to happen quickly whether in the courts or not. RIP George. Another heartbreaking murder with no change in sight.

Next time bystanders need to do something. There's more civillians then cops, just standing and filming wont help the victim.
Somethings gotta change bruh, this ishhh happens too often, racism is rampant

The sad part is, you want and need me to respond to this so you can feel relevant. Quit thinking about me. Its weird.
Your existence is as pathetic as the image that white supremacy will purport. Instead of commenting on the matter, you instantly make it about you. Guess what this Black man and Micheal Jordan have in common? I mean, he didn't even need to buy his shoes, like you.

Yeah putting the onus on the bystanders is a pretty wild take when you're dealing with 2 unreasonable, armed thugs on a power trip.

Can't stand the "if it was me"/Monday morning quarterbacks.

ACAB
ACAB
ACAB

All Cops Are Bad. It's as plain as that. So called "Good Cops" still protect and cover for pos like Derek Chauvin. Don't let the incoming videos and clips of cops playing with kids or doing some ******* tik tok challenge make you forget Ahmaud, Breonna, George, and countless others.

ALL COPS ARE BAD

Back
Top Bottom