RIP George Floyd

The damage Fox News has done?

Really?

That would be like complaining about you breaking your nail after your kayak overturned in the Ocean.

Fox News is a product of a much bigger issue. It doesn't exist in a vacuum.
Every authoritarian regime needs a legitimate mouthpiece. Fox News was created for the sole purpose of obfuscating the truth; it was created to make sure that what happened to Nixon doesn't happen to another conservative president.

Do not understate the role Fox has been playing in shielding 30% of the American population from the truth and making them internalize the belief that all their problems are caused by those who don't look like them. They play an integral part in amplifying and validating the belief that being a white nationalist/supremacist is OK.

I saw the videos and pics of the looting

Where was this energy at when people were just standing around recording

people really be out using their strength in numbers for the wrong things :smh: :smh: :smh:

I saw the videos and pics of the looting

Where was the energy at when people were just standing around recording

people really be out using their strength in numbers for the wrong things :smh: :smh: :smh:
The difference is in one situation you had armed trigger happy terrorists vs unarmed untrained citizens while the other situation merely had an unguarded retail store free for the taking

You can make one point about looting without weirdly criticizing the folks who actually recorded it and brought the murder to light. Easy to say what you would have done or should have been done when the fact is you'd be unarmed and put on the spot without expecting it. You'd probably be killed with ease

The difference is in one situation you had armed trigger happy terrorists vs unarmed untrained citizens while the other situation merely had an unguarded retail store free for the taking

You can make one point about looting without weirdly criticizing the folks who actually recorded it and brought the murder to light. Easy to say what you would have done or should have been done when the fact is you'd be unarmed and put on the spot without expecting it. You'd probably be killed with ease

That’s a cop out
You mean to tell me that the public has no problem facing off with officers during a protest but does nothing to prevent it in the first place

There is armed officers in the streets at the protest right now it’s not stopping people from turning up now though right

Sooooooo where was that energy when people watched a man loose his life

If I’m in that situation help me
Don’t record me

same thing goes for black people recording themselves being disrespected by white people

all that **** is weird to me

That’s a cop out
You mean to tell me that the public has no problem facing off with officers during a protest but does nothing to prevent it in the first place

There is armed officers in the streets at the protest right now it’s not stopping people from turning up now though right

Don’t record me

same thing goes for black people recording themselves being disrespected by white people

Go charge at 4 murderers with guns? Naw I'm good bro.

That’s a cop out

Don’t record me

It's not a cop out. Not sure if you're intentionally being dense or not.

Someone attempting to confront the officers who were in conflict mode likely would have been shot dead by one of those terrorist in uniform.

It's not a cop out. Not sure if you're intentionally being dense or not.

Someone attempting to confront the officers who were in conflict mode likely would have been shot dead by one of those terrorist in uniform.

nah it’s a cop out like I’ve said earlier I’ve seen officers get swung on for less🤷🏾‍♂️
I don’t see the point of turning up in the streets against officers but wasn’t no turn up when this W’s happening

nobody is thinking about getting shot while vandalizing police cars
Nobody is worried about any of that during the protest though right

Oh ok >D>D>D

nah it’s a cop out like I’ve said earlier I’ve seen officers get swung on for less🤷🏾‍♂️
I don’t see the point of turning up in the streets against officers but wasn’t no turn up when this W’s happening

nobody is thinking about getting shot while vandalizing police cars
Nobody is worried about any of that during the protest though right

Oh ok >D>D>D

Again man, you're not thinking rationally.

To you, person A = person B = person C = person D that you saw swing on a cop for less who knows when.

The video of the cop cars being vandalized was ******* filmed in L.A.

Pure stupidity.

I’m not
I’m also not recording anyone of any ethnicity approaching me disrespectfully either
Especially white people
Either way you speak about folks vandalizing the cop cars and you don't acknowledge that they weren't forced into the same situation those bystanders were in

These folks who vandalized cars and looted had their minds made up for what they were going to do and were planning to take action

The ones witnessing the murder had no clue that they were about to experience, were not planning to be a part of it and therefore could not prepare themselves mentally. Two completely different scenarios

Have you guys seen the live streams on youtube
hugh Fires Minnesota is a total wreck
It is beyond bad

No firemen to put the flames out

Back
Top Bottom