RIP George Floyd

fovl5r0kjc151.jpg

Not for nothing but...you really wanna piss off some dudes with AR-15’s and have a movie type shootout? :lol:

You’ve got to burn down a starbucks, in order to get the real white folks attention. After you burn that down, then you’ve got to loot Nordstrom. That will really shake them up! After this, run through a food court with those fire extinguishers, and we’ll have them on the ropes!:lol:

Not for nothing but...you really wanna piss off some dudes with AR-15’s and have a movie type shootout? :lol:

So now those same trigger happy cops are scared? Hell no

If they saw them as a threat they wouldn't have let them assemble in the first place. Definitely wouldn't have even gotten close to a governement building.

Change the race of the people carrying those AR-15s and see how quick they would want to have a movie type shootout. They would be delighted to finally use all those weapons of war they've got stockpiled.

I don't agree with the rioting aspect, but if you're going to riot do it the right way. There is no reason why black owned businesses should be touched during this situation. Hopefully organizations like NAAGA & New Black Panther Party are in that city to help protect them. Drive out the non black owned businesses.

We also have to look at what we have to do after the rioting is over. Black people need to get on code. What that means to me is 1. support black owned businesses/schools/banks 2. vote for people that hold the same interest as you 3. invest in your own community. If we can't do those simple *** things then we will continue to have situations like this.

C'mon bro. Don't **** where you eat. It's that simple. Dont destroy the few good things in your community. Things that you had to beg for funding and opportunities for. You're only hurting your own city council. This doesn't even hurt Target or Starbucks or subway or whatever else was damaged today. They have insurance and they'll just pack up and take it to a white neighborhood. You lose things by destroying your stuff. If you're angry, go to the neighborhoods where the people with power live. Destroying your own stuff doesn't hurt them. They aren't bothered at all. Hell just look at how much destruction was accomplished in a single day in that area. And it was by unarmed people without strategy. The swat let them cook. The response time was much slower just so the people can hurt themselves more. It's by design. (Same way the police always drags it's feet responding to calls in the hood)

If I'm ****ting on you every day at work, you can't hurt me by going home and hitting on your wife.

Hit them where it hurts THEM. Not where it hurts you.

One step in the suburbs or the Patagonia store would probably meet protesters with deadly force.. :smh:

Just look at how they defend the killer.. :smh:

I don't agree with the rioting aspect, but if you're going to riot do it the right way. There is no reason why black owned businesses should be touched during this situation. Hopefully organizations like NAAGA & New Black Panther Party are in that city to help protect them. Drive out the non black owned businesses.
I don't know of any Black owned business that were looted. I know Target was looted and Autozone was damaged. Was there anything else? How do you know they're Black owned businesses?

Nope, that is not all that you’ve said.
You're right, I've also said you constantly saying all white people are racist is in fact racist.

But I refuse to let you make another thread about you so let's stay on subject.

this is real pain in his voice. The ignorance of people thinking this is one lone incident that sparked this. Nah this is a LONG term issue coming to a boil. These communities have been abused for too long. You let that anger and frustration build up then throw a grenade on it by killing an innocent man and this is the outcome.

I 10000% disagree with rioting as a form of protest but the mayor could've protected his city by protecting its people and filing charges against the officers. Let them get their day in court but you don't only fire them when they were totally wrong and expect no reaction.

Hate seeing these kids in pain man. You can hear the desperation. Everybody wants to know what went wrong and how can we solve this after **** boils over. We are SICK as a community, we never had our chance to heal like other groups as our pain is still ongoing. Our pain is a spectacle for entertainment, and our pain is used as a weapon against us to place blame for how we feel and react.

We’re experiencing generational PTSD living in this country. The fact that we are so resilient mentally after where we’ve been and what we still experience is astounding to me.

It’s folks on here worried that words will r*dic*lize users. That words on the internet will be the thing that sparks rage in black folks.

Not the hundreds of years of oppression, murder, rape, cultural destruction, robbery, enslavement, and genocide. Not watching our brothers be murdered and it replaying on our TVs and social media feeds like a new episode of a show.

Not praying it’s not our turn to be a hash tag when an officer is behind us. Not having to tell our children how to navigate the country they live in because the ones that are there to serve and protect may have other motives.

It’s us telling each other to learn to defend yourself and who you love from danger. That’s what is worrying some folks on here.

So now those same trigger happy cops are scared? Hell no

If they saw them as a threat they wouldn't have let them assemble in the first place. Definitely wouldn't have even gotten close to a governement building.

Change the race of the people carrying those AR-15s and see how quick they would want to have a movie type shootout. They would be delighted to finally use all those weapons of war they've got stockpiled.

All im saying is I aint pissing off any group of belligerent people carrying AR 15’s regardless if they were white, black, red, green. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom