Riot in Brooklyn over cops murdering 16 year old boy.

Must have been planted there by the white devil nypd then.

Not necessarily, could have been tossed by one of his raggamuffin friends could have tossed it in fear that they would have been caught with it.

Either way it's sad that a mother has to lose her son.
He had 2 older brothers die within the past few years. (Don't even say they died at the hands of the streets cause that's not the case.)

He was lost. No excuses made for him here if he pointed at the cops. Just sad that a mother lost 3 kids in such close proximity.

I know a lot of kids who suffered losses and just took a turn for the worse.
Damn.

art imitates life this came out in 1998 this kid was born in 1996 who was murdered

their was shorty's before this movie was made

they will be shorty's after this kid is a memory to most

they will be shorty's after we will all long be gone

live by the gun die by the gun
live by the streets die by the streets

Last edited:
"Sources said Kimani had had a criminal record, including charges for breaking into a car, possession of stolen property, grand larceny and rioting."

From the huffington article on page 1.

If everything was there besides rioting, I'd maybe say the kid was just a little misguided. Those were probably all gained on one occasion.

Rioting? How did that happen?

One more person with something to prove gone.

Lol at some of you guys. when someone points a gun at you they are basically telling you that they don't care about your life, your health, your well being, your family, the law, your friends, and everything you stand for. They want you hurt, or dead, period. Now tell me what would you do about that?

NYPD is hella corrupt... kid might have had a gun might not have... dead men tell no tales... and the story is full of holes

Last edited:
NYPD is hella corrupt... kid might have had a gun might not have... dead men tell no tales... and the story is full of holes

I'm pretty sure they said that the kid did in fact point a gun at the police?
And what holes do you speak of?

Someone in this thread please make clear of the objective details about this whole thing. I've gotten lost in these last 15 pages or so.

Last edited:

Even if there was a video, with the kid pointing guns, flashing his id, confessing to all his crimes, with his grandmother there to cosign his identity you people would still think the story has holes.

I love it when family members of criminals try to portray them as straight A students who volunteer at your local Salvation Army after their foolish lifestyles catch up with them. :lol:

anyone who been in the streets know the type of cops in this story don't roll up on you with squad cars and uniforms with hats... these dudes roll up on you in plain clothes and unmarked cars... if someone has a gun on them they prolly have it to protect themselves criminal or not...

and if you roll up and jump out on someone who has a weapon in a strange car at night hella aggressive like these undercovers roll up chances are they are going to pull their weapon... now you tell me the 16 pulled out on two uniformed cops in a squad car and you have a point

THAT'S REAL RAP
Lol at some of you guys. when someone points a gun at you they are basically telling you that they don't care about your life, your health, your well being, your family, the law, your friends, and everything you stand for. They want you hurt, or dead, period. Now tell me what would you do about that?
you talk like you been home schooled or something... are you reciting this from a anti-violence poem you read or something lol?

Even if there was a video, with the kid pointing guns, flashing his id, confessing to all his crimes, with his grandmother there to cosign his identity you people would still think the story has holes.

I love it when family members of criminals try to portray them as straight A students who volunteer at your local Salvation Army after their foolish lifestyles catch up with them.
laugh.gif
'you people'???

yeah ur unbiased ...
roll.gif

I've only had a gun pointed at me once and that was by a cop, what could I do about that?

I have no criminal record either

I'm pretty sure they said that the kid did in fact point a gun at the police?
And what holes do you speak of?

Someone in this thread please make clear of the objective details about this whole thing. I've gotten lost in these last 15 pages or so.

according to the cops, yes he did point his weapon

all you keyboard cowboys... if you never had undercovers roll up on you jump out on you at night... you really need to stop weighing in...

Last edited:
I've had it happen and if I thought I was going to get robbed or killed both times... wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy...

I got no record had no weapon.. but they waited till the last second to identify themselves...

On everything I love...

anyone who been in the streets know the type of cops in this story don't roll up on you with squad cars and uniforms with hats... these dudes roll up on you in plain clothes and unmarked cars... if someone has a gun on them they prolly have it to protect themselves criminal or not...
if they have a license to own a gun and the gun is registered, then they have absolutely every right to keep it. The cops will let these guys go.

If they own a gun illegally, then arrest these fools. It's so easy to buy a gun. Go to fordham and the same ppl selling drugs will have guns for sale.

A 16 year old has no right to carry a gun, unless it's some zombie apocalypse. It a 16 year old owns a gun that is supervised by his dad and the gun is strictly used for sports like hunting and the gun is registered, then i have no problem with that, as well.

'you people'???

yeah ur unbiased ... :rofl:

View media item 312567

I used "you people" a lot on NT, it is referring to anyone on the opposite side of my arguments. Whether it be religion, women, etc. But I suppose that's a fair conclusion to come to.

Amadou was innocent
Trayvon Martin did not deserve his fate
Those poor souls who got dogs set on them and beaten by police during PEACEFUL civil rights marches didn't deserve their fate

I reserve my sympathy for those who deserve it guy.

Last edited:
Either way it's sad that a mother has to lose her son.
He had 2 older brothers die within the past few years. (Don't even say they died at the hands of the streets cause that's not the case.)

He was lost. No excuses made for him here if he pointed at the cops. Just sad that a mother lost 3 kids in such close proximity..

Agree that it's sad. But at the same time, wtf was the mother doing? Where was she?

art imitates life this came out in 1998 this kid was born in 1996 who was murdered

their was shorty's before this movie was made

they will be shorty's after this kid is a memory to most

they will be shorty's after we will all long be gone

live by the gun die by the gun
live by the streets die by the streets

Not sure if I'd call Belly "art." :lol:

Movie is god awful.

lol you're funny. keyboard cowboys...i would say my opinions to your face.

I love these nonsensical terms people come up with when they realize they are making horrendous arguments.

Troll
Racist
Bullied as a kid
Keyboard cowboy

Yea ok....:\

and if you roll up and jump out on someone who has a weapon in a strange car at night hella aggressive like these undercovers roll up chances are they are going to pull their weapon... now you tell me the 16 pulled out on two uniformed cops in a squad car and you have a point

THAT'S REAL RAP

you talk like you been home schooled or something... are you reciting this from a anti-violence poem you read or something lol?

Lol, and you must think rappers actually kill people huh? Quit talking about things you've seen in the movies and shut it. Anyone who sides in favor of this 16 year old wannabe turned corpse needs to be smacked upside the head. You want to live that life, tough. I'm from south east DC born and raised, I know what it's like out there. Just because you're from a certain area doesn't mean you have to act a certain way. People that put themselves out there, get killed, or put in jail are like the village idiots, everybody knows who they are and is not surprised when it happens.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom