Riot in Brooklyn over cops murdering 16 year old boy.

:lol:

you know nothing about me man. Again, another person that stalks peoples pages to get ammo cause they can't have a rational conversation.

99% of what I put on twitter is inside jokes between friends.

I'm not about to get into a pissing contest on who's more gangster. I'm no gangster and I'm damn proud of that. I live in one of the crappiest neighborhoods in Philly. I could have EASILY been in and out of the system very early. I didn't.

You on the other hand want to glorify "this life."

That is a moronic way of thinking, and it truly shows your lack of intelligence.

Stay about that "life" man.

Oh 99% of what u put on twitter is inside jokes but if you died tomorrow it's okay for us to base your whole life off of that

They always profile me. Theyre always assuming. Leave me alone!!

*makes assumption based on 160 characters or less*

You accomplished nothing.

What didn't I accomplish? You say you carry around a gun for protection. I say fine, is it legal? You won't answer.

You proved my point.

You're just furthering the problem.

If it was legal you would have ZERO hesitation to say you own it. Period.

It might not have been right but it was needed to ensure that the media picks up the story and it doesn't die down. It's not like not like much people were concerned with the matter to begin with until the riot occurred.
I completely disagree with you. There are a million other ways to bring attention to this that would have been better than rioting. What drew me to this story is the tragedy of a kid losing his life at such a young age, not the riots.. I am in no way saying he was an angel or a victim, but 16 years old is way too young, I'm 28 now and when I was 16 I was just a baby when I think about maturing and growing up. 

Last edited:
Oh 99% of what u put on twitter is inside jokes but if you died tomorrow it's okay for us to base your whole life off of that

What? Again you don't make sense.

My twitter is for enjoyment. PERIOD. If you don't see that by looking at it you're just another moron as well.

There is nothing serious on my twitter page.

Thanks for all the traffic to my page though. Appreciate it.

"If you're living correct you shouldn't ever get frisked"

"If you're living correct you shouldn't ever get stopped"

unfortunately not the way it works

What? You don't make sense.

You said if the jury had your life in their hands.

Are you comparing yourself to the minuscule percentage of court cases that a persons life is on the line that were wrongfully accused.

You're jumping from one extreme to the next to further your point.

Not sure what you're talking about, I'm not the one who brought it up

I'm not comparing myself to anyone, it's a wrong idea that if someone was living the right way then they would avoid x situation

plug in either of the three into x

not sure what extremes I'm jumping to

My bias opinion I personally knew this kid I was at his mothers house last week to be exact.

If that's true cant eem say I blame you for feeling the way you do, naturally we stand up for those we knew personally even if they were up to no good.

Being that you knew him on a personal level did you try to steer him in te right direction?

I'm not comparing myself to anyone, it's a wrong idea that if someone was living the right way then they would avoid x situation

You compared having your life on the line by a jury of 12 to being randomly frisked or being stopped.

You jumped from one extreme to the next.

You compared having your life on the line by a jury of 12 to being randomly frisked or being stopped.

You jumped from one extreme to the next.

If I use the same exact structure as the original claim, yet show a scenario where that structure provides a false conclusion (while the premises are still true), then the structure is invalid

there is no limit on what you are allowed to apply the same logic to

It might not have been right but it was needed to ensure that the media picks up the story and it doesn't die down. It's not like not like much people were concerned with the matter to begin with until the riot occurred.

Rioting and destroying your own community only to give THE MAN more of a reason to say "hey look at how they act, look at the foolishness" is never the answer....how exactly is the store owners at fault for anything?...their blood, sweat and tears all down the drain in seconds because of looters...now THAT'S UNFAIR.

Rioting and destroying your own community only to give THE MAN more of a reason to say "hey look at how they act, look at the foolishness" is never the answer....how exactly is the store owners at fault for anything?...their blood, sweat and tears all down the drain in seconds because of looters...now THAT'S UNFAIR.

If I use the same exact structure as the original claim, yet show a scenario where that structure provides a false conclusion (while the premises are still true), then the structure is invalid

Um yeah there is...

Theres a HUGE difference in having your life on the line by 12 other people to being randomly profiled.

You get frisked, they find nothing, 99% of the time YOU GO HOME.

I said you shouldn't put yourself in situations to have your life on the line by a jury. I don't where the hold up is here?

What didn't I accomplish? You say you carry around a gun for protection. I say fine, is it legal? You won't answer.

You proved my point.

You're just furthering the problem.

If it was legal you would have ZERO hesitation to say you own it. Period.
Nah, still wouldnt confirm that online.

Didnt say i had one in a said time of posting either.

Find somebody else to play with.

Watching violence on television is different from going outside and committing a violent act though.

To me, the main thing here isn't about the kid's past, it's that he (allegedly) pointed a gun at a police officer. That's not something that you do without grim repercussions.

Again they say he pointed the gun but 4 out of 7 bullets entered from his back so how can you pose a threat when your back is turned

You can still point a gun with your back turned, your body does not function like a Lego fixture...

:lol: at all these hardbody niketalkers.

these threads always exposes the lames and racists.

What? Again you don't make sense.

My twitter is for enjoyment. PERIOD. If you don't see that by looking at it you're just another moron as well.

There is nothing serious on my twitter page.

Thanks for all the traffic to my page though. Appreciate it.

How don't I make sense You confused now ?

Most of the pictures they have of this kid is coming from social networks. So I'm saying if you was to die would it be fair to base your life upon what's seen on the internet ?

Um yeah there is...

Theres a HUGE difference in having your life on the line by 12 other people to being randomly profiled.

You get frisked, they find nothing, 99% of the time YOU GO HOME.

I said you shouldn't put yourself in situations to have your life on the line by a jury. I don't where the hold up is here?

obviously there is a difference, doesn't mean I can't substitute life on the line by a jury with stop and frisk. Using the same logic, one can just say "don't put yourself in situations to be frisked". It's the same line of thinking.

does one have much harsher consequences? yes

doesn't change the fact that it is wrong to think "if you're living right, you would avoid x"

either way you want to put it, in both cases we can see this claim is false anyway

How don't I make sense You confused now ?

Most of the pictures they have of this kid is coming from social networks. So I'm saying if you was to die would it be fair to base your life upon what's seen on the internet ?

There is NO video of me on the internet assaulting someone while claiming I'm in a gang.

Sorry. Try again.

And essentially yes. You can base my life on my twitter. Cause 99% of the time I'm all about enjoyment.

Last edited:
Again they say he pointed the gun but 4 out of 7 bullets entered from his back so how can you pose a threat when your back is turned

I'm sorry. I spent the past day considering who I should be angry with. Should I be mad at the boy for taking out his gun or the police for shooting him as many times as they did? Obviously both are immoral, but I came to the conclusion that it's wrong for me to fault any party when the HUGE problem lies within our race.

We have a culture in which we believe it's okay to walk around with a gun, dress like thugs, act like thugs, but whine when police pull people over. It's true that they have to meet certain quotas. But why give them the opportunity of pulling you over the in the first place? Why not carry yourself like a man that has goals in life and is serious about himself enough to take his daily appearance into account?

Both parties are wrong. The cops shouldn't have shot the kid as much as they did, but the kid got what he deserved. He should have never portrayed such a disgusting lifestyle nor should he have taken his gun out in the first place. But as a people, we need to do better. That's all it comes down to.

:lol: at all these hardbody niketalkers.

these threads always exposes the lames and racists.

They make absolutely no sense.

In one post they're writing things like "I carry at all times. Kill or be killed", but then they're getting mad when cops shoot a kid who pulled out a gun? wow :lol:

Last edited:
If that's true cant eem say I blame you for feeling the way you do, naturally we stand up for those we knew personally even if they were up to no good.

Being that you knew him on a personal level did you try to steer him in te right direction?

No my time and his time never corresponded but he chose to calm down on his own

There is NO video of me on the internet assaulting someone while claiming I'm in a gang.

Sorry. Try again.

And essentially yes. You can base my life on my twitter. Cause 99% of the time I'm all about enjoyment.

What gang did he claim ? did u hear him say he was blood in the video ? When you speak to me speaks facts that can be observed and noted

Back
Top Bottom