Riot in Brooklyn over cops murdering 16 year old boy.

I truly don't understand why the hell they are having a community march against the police in this particular situation. I find it funny that all who are involved in said march are probably ignoring the video of him smacking the next kid around. Shouldn't they lead a march to stop the violence amongst young black men against one another so that police wont have a reason to be in their neighborhoods shooting them down ? Some guy interviewed on the news who lives in the same neighborhood as this kid said it best. "These kids are angels at home and monsters on the street."

Question?

If the kid killed wasn't black would people still be on their soap boxes?

Seriously :nerd:

No. The faux-black militant NTers make up bizarre scenarios ("I was once pulled over and beaten half to death for using my turn signal .05 seconds too late, now I wish death upon all pigs and white people in general") to justify their idiotic viewpoints, and then they call other black NTers "Uncle Toms" for not agreeing with them. What else do you expect from illiterate racists with minimal education and common sense?

Then they ALWAYS show their racism and bitterness towards Asians by saying things like "If this was about Asians, it would've been locked on page 2 :smh:" when they're the ones who brought up race in the first place

Last edited:
and thats the problem. What happened to just duking it out and taking an L or getting a W?

Like Mr. Jones said: "you win some you lose some."

When did it become the damn norm to have a gun to solve your problems?

There are way too many weak minded kids out here these days that are AFRAID to put their hands up.
"You beat me, and talk ****, *****, you getting shot"

Way i see it, stay strapped from the other fools that are strapped.

Kill or be killed. Or rob.

:lol:

Keep in mind, the truth is usually somewhere in the middle. Don't combat extreme straw man arguments with parallel extreme straw man arguments.

Last edited:
"You beat me, and talk ****, *****, you getting shot"

Way i see it, stay strapped from the other fools that are strapped.

Kill or be killed. Or rob.

I truly hope you're being sarcastic.

Otherwise, welcome to being just another statistic.

Thats a horrible mentality man. Good luck in jail, or the coffin.

Question?

If the kid killed wasn't black would people still be on their soap boxes?

Seriously :nerd:

No. The faux-black militant NTers make up bizarre scenarios ("I was once pulled over and beaten half to death for using my turn signal .05 seconds too late, now I wish death upon all pigs and white people in general") to justify their idiotic viewpoints, and then they call other black NTers "Uncle Toms" for not agreeing with them. What else do you expect from illiterate racists with minimal education and common sense?

Then they ALWAYS show their racism and bitterness towards Asians by saying things like "If this was about Asians, it would've been locked on page 2 :smh:" when they're the ones who brought up race in the first place

tell em how you feel

Now did any of those attacks involve gun being drawn on you ?

Funny you ask...in fact yes....me and my boy, we got taken for my bookbag and voice stream two-way and my boy for his chain....I don't remember running home and taking my moms roommate's gun to even up the odds :lol: I got robbed and was grateful to walk away alive.

I truly hope you're being sarcastic.

Otherwise, welcome to being just another statistic.

Thats a horrible mentality man. Good luck in jail, or the coffin.
Im being dead serious. Thats the **** ive lived with all my life.

Never seen a cell in my life. Im smarter than them ******.

So you think he's likely not guilty of any of those charges? Arrested 4 times. Just a bunch of mistakes on the end of the police.

By 16 he must be the kid with the worst of luck who just goes around slapping other kids in the face while his boy films it just for entertainment, what a poor soul.

Can somebody emblem this video for these guys to understand what a stop and frisk basically is and how disrespectful these cops are

By 16 he must be the kid with the worst of luck who just goes around slapping other kids in the face while his boy films it just for entertainment, what a poor soul.

You have no problem watching reality TV's shows so what's the difference in the violence being portrayed ?

Funny you ask...in fact yes....me and my boy, we got taken for my bookbag and voice stream two-way and my boy for his chain....I don't remember running home and taking my moms roommate's gun to even up the odds :lol: I got robbed and was grateful to walk away alive.

Well you are comfortable being a victim some people are not I'm for sure not

holmes had 4 felonies and walked from all of em. He had better lucc than the youngins out here ill tell you that.

Funny you ask...in fact yes....me and my boy, we got taken for my bookbag and voice stream two-way and my boy for his chain....I don't remember running home and taking my moms roommate's gun to even up the odds
laugh.gif
I got robbed and was grateful to walk away alive.
Food.

Im being dead serious. Thats the **** ive lived with all my life.

Never seen a cell in my life. Im smarter than them ******.

So let me get you straight. You're saying if you got your *** kicked in a fair ONE ON ONE fight, you will shoot that person? That to me is not being a man at all, its being a coward.

If so, thats the stuff you CHOOSE to live with. Thats a HORRIBLE way to live your life.

If its just for protection, its your legal right and I just hope you're registered, legal and trained.

[thuglifeNTer] you soft B, should've came back with the whoppa and told them they could have it anyway they wanted it [thuglifeNTer]

Thread went from discussing racism to proving who's as hard as it gets...... We all know the answer to that...... Prrrrrrrrr

How is that relevant?

Well steezy said it was a form of entertainment to kiki and his friends. I simply said it's the same way with reality shows some people watch it for the violence and drama. So I guess it's safe for me to say that anybody with a criminal record that shows violent tendencies are about that life and deserve whatever comes their way. Am I right or Am I wrong ?

Back
Top Bottom