Riot in Brooklyn over cops murdering 16 year old boy.

So you shielded yourself how ? Did you stay inside ? go to other family members houses to avoid the negative ? I need to know

Lulz QUE?

If you must know, I defended myself when I was attacked, I got through high school, kept a small circle of friends, never messed with anyone...couldn't avoid the negative but didn't drown in it, instead kept busy working and going to college.

That concept must be a hard one for you to grip...or do you understand now?

BF skinner I am I can tell you a lot about people that fall victim because of their 1 track mind

I like how alot of you are trying to use this kid's background as justification to getting shot by the police.

None of that **** matters. What matters is if he pointed a gun at a cop or not.

I wasn't there...but it does not SOUND logical to me that this kid would have been approached by multiple officers the way it was described...and pulled out on them unless he had a death wish. 

I skate Nikes - is holding the black community back even further with the nonsense he's spewing.

I don't know why y'all are responding, he's a fanatic, unable to reason or change his mind, and unable to change the subject.

Let it go.

If we look at it that way it'd just be a lot easier for cops to make up stories every time shoot someone. Open season, anybody with a gun/criminal record can be gunned down no questions asked, because hey, is it that hard to believe he pointed a gun at us?.

Even if it sounds unlikely, it's still possible that a 16 year old with 4 priors DIDN'T pull out a gun on the cops.

Who's going to investigate the cops story though? Most DAs don't want the head ache of putting a cop on trial anyway.

This is gonna continue happening though...at least this time they didn't gun down an Innocent person reaching for a wallet after a hard day at work...they gun down a criminal with 4 priors who was carrying a loaded gun.

::kanye shrug::

This is gonna continue happening though...at least this time they didn't gun down an Innocent person reaching for a wallet after a hard day at work...they gun down a criminal with 4 priors who was carrying a loaded gun.

I guess the person that's a criminal's life means less...

If I had the choice to save a volunteer at a dog shelter with no rap sheet and this kid from falling off a cliff, my choice would be cristal clear, so yes I value the life of a positive member of society more than that of one that's obviously the complete opposite, who's life would you value more, if you had to make a choice to save just one?

Last edited:
If we look at it that way it'd just be a lot easier for cops to make up stories every time shoot someone. Open season, anybody with a gun/criminal record can be gunned down no questions asked, because hey, is it that hard to believe he pointed a gun at us?.

Even if it sounds unlikely, it's still possible that a 16 year old with 4 priors DIDN'T pull out a gun on the cops.

Who's going to investigate the cops story though? Most DAs don't want the head ache of putting a cop on trial anyway.

Just because something is going to continue to happen doesn't mean it should man

Bro, ask the criminal in that case.

9 times out of 10, the dudes running around with burners and shooting at folks and getting shot at, living that type of life - even they would tell you they don't care about their lives. They don't care about living or dying.

Lulz QUE?

If you must know, I defended myself when I was attacked, I got through high school, kept a small circle of friends, never messed with anyone...couldn't avoid the negative but didn't drown in it, instead kept busy working and going to college.

That concept must be a hard one for you to grip...or do you understand now?

Now did any of those attacks involve gun being drawn on you ?

9 times out of 10, the dudes running around with burners and shooting at folks and getting shot at, living that type of life - even they would tell you they don't care about their lives. They don't care about living or dying.
Ok. 

So I guess we just allow cops to shoot known criminals on site. Whether justified or not.

That will help clean up the streets.

Right?

I just don't get the excuse making in here.

If proven he had a gun and pointed it at a cop he deserved what he got. Why are we still arguing.

Like said earlier the real tragedy is that if that kid was shot by another gang member it would just be a brief mention of it in the Brooklyn crime blotter part of the daily news and it would be business as usual and that's a problem.

I'm being sarcastic here, but where's the outrage towards the drug dealers that shot and set those guys on fire in bushwick because they tried to rob them.

People have a couple fistfights and scuffles and think they know the in's and out's lol.

Let me ask all you self proclaimed I made it out the struggle dudes a question.When you are 16 and people are shooting at you and you have no other outlets to run to what do you do ? When I say no outlets I mean no means of relocating to another area.

Ok. 

So I guess we just allow cops to shoot known criminals on site. Whether justified or not.

Right?
No one said that.  Not even in the slightest.

F outta here with that strawman nonsense.

If they did not care about their life why are they running around with an gun to defend it ? You seem like another confused person speaking on things you don;t know of

Ok. 

Right?

Stop spinning what I said and responding with questions.

No point to debate someone if you're going to do that.

If they did not care about their life why are they running around with an gun to defend it ? You seem like another confused person speaking on things you don;t know of
Criminals use guns to take someone else's life more than they use them to defend their own.  You're not exactly defending yourself in a drive-by.

Back
Top Bottom