Riot in Brooklyn over cops murdering 16 year old boy.

It's really disheartening to see some of our members sit here and judge a person, a human life's, worth. Like seriously, you are of lower mental capacity, borderline insane and most definitely anti-social to come in here and celebrate the death of a child. I feel sorry for your mothers.

Actually, it's his alleged actions and the consequences that people are judging. I truly don't think anyone believes this kid deserved to die, it's just no surprise that he did based on his decisions.

Second part I won't respond to because it's your jimmies talking.

awww man.

NT aint been the same since the other site died.

yall are so softtttttttttttttttttttttttttt

PBR....

do you seriously think i care?

you snitching so you obviously care A LOT.

Last edited:
Meh nothing with that pic, he does look like a bro. I'd play Xbox and drink natty light with him.
He looks like my best bud :lol: :pimp:

Let's have some PBRs :pimp:

And reported for the queen comment.

hahaha I'm actually a High Life or Heiny Lite guy myself, but I'll pretty much drink any beer. Pabst is reserved for when I go downtown and its $10 beer night. No way in hell the hipsters are paying that!

And this pic has a great backstory. That was my Bamboozle beard and I was trippin my face off in that pic staring at the sun because it looked so beautiful. I asked my boy to take a pic of the sun. He said its not gonna look as good as I see it. I then said, "well take a pic of me looking at it then!"

The 16-year-old boy who was killed in Brooklyn by the police on Saturday night was hit by seven bullets, three of them entering his body from the back, the authorities said on Wednesday

But I guess u guys still believe that he pointed it at the police officers wild wild west style

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/14/n...by-new-york-police-was-shot-7-times.html?_r=0

Which bullets hit him first? Cause he could've been hit in the front and it spun him around?

He could've pulled the gun and then realized "oh I'm not bout that life" and took off.

A whole bunches scenarios happened.

Either way, one less gun on the street :pimp:

I really could care less which way the bullets entered his body or if he ran, bottomline here is this little thug with no regards for human safety rolling around with a loaded gun like its cool, better him than a 4 years old getting caught up by one of his bullets in face off with another gang member....sorry if I can't relate with te severe loss of the blood's community. :\

Last edited:
i swear you hate black people.
every comment youve made is almost you rejoicing in happiness another black male is dead.

you really thi nk one gun makes a difference?
most my homies have multiple guns. you think killing a 16yo wrongly is whats good huh just cuz a gun is off the street.
id love to meet you in person dude.

Why are you guys so caught up with the color of his skin and overlook what he was?...a damb menace, a threat!...are black people supposed to get a pass otherwise a race card will be pulled?...I don't get it.

I've never said anything about race color or creed.

Nice try.

I do hate people who think they are above the law , that's why I'm :pimp: about him being off the street.

He was a danger. Am I happy a life was lost? Nope, but the risk of me losing my life or a loved one to someone else's ignorance just went down 1.

:pimp:

Why are you guys so caught up with the color of his skin and overlook what he was?...a damb menace, a threat!...are black people supposed to get a pass otherwise a race card will be pulled?...I don't get it.
I don't get it myself steez...

The 16-year-old boy who was killed in Brooklyn by the police on Saturday night was hit by seven bullets, three of them entering his body from the back, the authorities said on Wednesday

But I guess u guys still believe that he pointed it at the police officers wild wild west style

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/14/n...by-new-york-police-was-shot-7-times.html?_r=0

What fantasy land do you live in where a cop fires one shot, incapacitates the perp, and everyone goes on their way barely scathed? We're not talking about Seal Team Six snipers here.

If I'm a cop and someone threatens my life with a gun, I'm firing until he drops and is no longer a threat to me or anyone around.

how do you KNOW he was a menace? a threat?

you all just eat up what the media feeds you

you all just forget that america has conformed us to treat all blacks as menaces or threats.

we are only a threat to the same white community that oppressed us for 500 years and still continues to stereotype all of us as well as be profiled everyday.

my bad, i forgot, you arent black, you dont know bout these problems.

all you care about is politics and how much your families taxes are gonna be cut.

while my ppl are living in poverty everyday with no real legit way out.

besides the terrible education in the hood that still keeps them back.

or besides doing something illegal to gain some type leverage on their situation.

so what if the lil younging was doing bad stuff. 

in my eyes, if you unda 18, sometimes even 21, you have plenty of time to be reformed and become a very good person for your community even if you have a long rap sheet.

yeah i could see if he was an adult male but he's a child and these police are lying and yall are eating it up and justifying it like you knew younging personally.

STEVIELIPS...

you dont truly believe i care about people agreeing with me.

if i did, you and i both know, id be responding with you, just like you.

keep looking at the sun for answers b. im off this. 

the evidence is here, there and everywhere....

yall, just choose to ignore it and justify it.

Last edited:
SMFH.
no more fighting this.

later losers

Damn man you're like a child who whines and cries when you don't get your way. Keep editing your posts man. Eventually people will agree with you...:smh:

You think its OK for your boys to have multiple guns? If they are responsible gun carriers who registered every weapon and act human beings then cool. I'm fine with that.

If your statement was real though...which i doubt.... they're prob rolling with again, illegal guns, which I'm not cool with.

you all just forget that america has conformed us to treat all blacks as menaces or threats.
we are only a threat to the same white community that oppressed us for 500 years and still continues to stereotype all of us as well as be profiled everyday.

my bad, i forgot, youre white, you dont know bout these problems.

NO ONE HAS OPPRESSED YOU! get over yourself.

You are a NOBODY.

Last edited:
I'm white?

I'm Hispanic and live in the hood. :lol:

Dude had Gun and a rap at 15.

But your right, who are we to judge.

all you care about is politics and how much your families taxes are gonna be cut.
or besides doing something illegal to gain some type leverage on their situation.

in my eyes, if you unda 18, sometimes even 21, you have plenty of time to be reformed and become a very good person for your community even if you have a long rap sheet.
yeah i could see if he was an adult male but he's a child and these police are lying and yall are eating it up and justifying it like you knew younging personally.

Man you are so full of excuses its sickening. It pains me that I'll be supporting you for the rest of my life.

Hey I skate, how about instead of buying $80,000 cars and $4,000 dogs you open up a youth center in the hood to mentor and teach young hoodlums??

No that would be the SMART thing to do..

Last edited:

STEVIELIPS...

15 with 4 priors

:smh:

He's in the red hoody at 2:45

What a piece of work.

In case you missed that gem.

IMO a 16 year old with a gun is more of a threat than an adult, but that's my opinion.

Lets not forget that if this 16 year old kills another person he will be trialed as an adult...reform?....ain't nobody got time for that ish...you seriously asking me to feel sorry for these clowns who run the streets thinking they in a video game...you can't hit the reset button...if a flow like this kills your best friend over his jewels if bet you wouldn't be in here talking all this reform crap.

STEVIELIPS...

That you?

View media item 311809

Living in poverty with no way out? What happened to that sweet life of luxury you're living? :lol:

Anton, bloods and crips only go after other races, never heard of them killing each other...have you?

STEVIELIPS...

But you do care. You've edited your post every single time I or anyone else has responded. You can't even get the thoughts in your OWN head straight. :lol:

I forgot since I'm not black I must of had a cake walk of a childhood, attended the best private schools and universities and never been jumped or caught in a fight because of my northface when all I wanted to do was get home from school, felt discriminated as a young adult or even racially profiled by the police...nah bruh, only the black community knows what that struggle is like in the hood.....OOOOOHHH KAAYYY...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom