Riot in Brooklyn over cops murdering 16 year old boy.

LOL

Ole boy went from enduring police brutality on a daily basis to owning luxury vehicles and a 4K dog. Someone throw in an "OK" gif please.

Not to mention him saying the people that have been on here for a day are losers meanwhile he himself has been here and continues to post for a day, classic

Dude I'm better than you just deal with it. I'm going into a very competitive and lucrative career that you will NEVER be smart enough to go into. I am the cream of the crop
wink.gif
you can't tell me nothing.

I think the general theme of what I'm tryna say is I have a god complex and there's a reason for it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im sorry bro....

but if youre bragging about accomplishing med school and being the cream of the crop and not being able to be told nothing....

YOU SHOULDNT HAVE TO ASK NOBODY FOR NOTHING, MR CREAM OF THE CROP.

while im repaying my mother for all she did for me before i reached 18 wit gifts, you over here claiming to be a man but asking for gifts from mommy during an economic crisis in our country.

fool, i dont even expect for gifts on my bday or christmas. im grown and you talking bout gifts.

i buy my own gifts.

keep waiting on ya Audi, while i pull up in that outtie. #300 #bangbang

Last edited:
I take it were not talking about the topic at hand anymore?

You thread derailing ****** need to get axed. I aint tryna hear NT lies.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

im sorry bro....
but if youre bragging about accomplishing med school and being the cream of the crop and not being able to be told nothing....

YOU SHOULDNT HAVE TO ASK NOBODY FOR NOTHING, MR CREAM OF THE CROP.

while im repaying my mother for all she did for me before i reached 18 wit gifts, you over here claiming to be a man but asking for gifts from mommy during an economic crisis in our country.

fool, i dont even expect for gifts on my bday or christmas. im grown and you talking bout gifts.
i buy my own gifts.

keep waiting on ya Audi, while i pull up in that outtie.#300 #bangbang

What? I'm missing something here.....I really don't get what you're saying.

LOL

Ole boy went from enduring police brutality on a daily basis to owning luxury vehicles and a 4K dog. Someone throw in an "OK" gif please.

Not to mention him saying the people that have been on here for a day are losers meanwhile he himself has been here and continues to post for a day, classic

He's probably one of those people that thinks wealth is owning pittbulls and a nice car. Meanwhile people with actual money live modestly. Lol.

I may not have a mansion, a yacht and two white women yet but at this point it's inevitable. And I'm still pretty young.

End not so humble brag.

It's really disheartening to see some of our members sit here and judge a person, a human life's, worth. Like seriously, you are of lower mental capacity, borderline insane and most definitely anti-social to come in here and celebrate the death of a child. I feel sorry for your mothers.

I want info on the cat that shoots lasers out of it's eyes. Like a feline cyclops.

Damn that's a dope looking dog though. Looking like a lion. What breed is that?

For the rest of this thread :rofl:

AL has delusions of grandeur

Um it's not a delusion chief I'm literally having the best weeks ever right now. One of my most important life goals has come to fruition. I AM GOD.

Last edited:
^^^ the last thing I'm worried about is the words of a person only known to me as frostythepoptart.

Someone start a thread "dumbest posts on NT"

Last edited:
^^^ the last thing I'm worried about is the words of a person only know to me as frostythepoptart.

Someone start a thread "dumbest posts on NT"

People need to stop putting Christians on a higher standard of morality. After all there were churches sitting on top of slave holding basements.

It's really disheartening to see some of our members sit here and judge a person, a human life's, worth. Like seriously, you are of lower mental capacity, borderline insane and most definitely anti-social to come in here and celebrate the death of a child. I feel sorry for your mothers.

A "child" who was a gang member, had an illegal gun, pointed said gun at a cop in possibly a revenge tactic.

Thats a real child there.

Sorry, I'm not trying to put $80,000 a year into another lifer in prison.

He was 16 years old. You are all acting like he was 8. At 16 you KNOW right from wrong. I won't sit here and listen to this gibberish.

Last edited:
Noun 1. delusions of grandeur - a delusion that you are much greater and more powerful and influential than you really are

I know the definition guy. But how do you know I'm not that powerful or influential. What are you basing this on guy. If I worked at McDonalds while getting my GED you would have a point. But I'm an exceptional human being.

#no Sherman.

A "child" who was also about to judge another human life's worth by shooting him in cold blood.

Come on man.

What? At least I'm man enough to post my pic out there and not cover it with some cat. You have nothing bro.

Meh nothing with that pic, he does look like a bro. I'd play Xbox and drink natty light with him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom