Riot in Brooklyn over cops murdering 16 year old boy.

**** like this hits home cause 10 years ago I was this ***** young, dumb & lost couldnt tell me ****....so i know that dudes like him could have turned around with guidance. You not a hardened criminal at 16 no matter how long your rap sheet is.

At the same time he was livin that life. I dont know how yall acting like him pulling out a gun on a cop is so far fetched. Yall must be sheltered or delusional a lot of these young ****** got that evil in em :smh:

Hell aint that why Chief Keef got locked up?

But if he had a gun on him and even as much as gripped that *** he got what he got. Them cops trying to go home too. Yall gotta stop acting like these cops are androids b.

How about this tho....

If he pulls a gun out on a rival gang and not a cop and gets murked does he get a thread on NT? Do we even noticed? Does Brooklyn riot another young black killed?

Nah just another day at the office just another statistic...Im shleep tho.

*exits before I get called an Uncle Tom for being rational*

Why don't people riot when there own brothers and sisters are killing each other?

By rioting I mean advocatly taking a stand. Not running into a pharmacy, looting, and threatening the manager like its some well dvised plan.

NTalkers claiming "Race Wars". Hahaha

How about this tho....

If he pulls a gun out on a rival gang and not a cop and gets murked does he get a thread on NT? Do we even noticed? Does Brooklyn riot another young black killed?

Nah just another day at the office just another statistic...Im shleep tho.

*exits before I get called an Uncle Tom for being rational*
Super duper repped.

From the NYP:

* A Bloods offshoot, the Outlaws, ordered a hit on any city cop in retaliation for Gray’s death, a source said.

“They [police] have intelligence that they [the gang members] put a hit out on a cop,” the source told The Post. “They want a life for a life.”

:stoneface:

Link

*FWIW, both officers involved in the shooting are minorities.

Nah the officers are clearly Uncle Toms.

Doesn't matter if they are minorities, they clearly hate other minorities.

Nah the officers are clearly Uncle Toms.

Doesn't matter if they are minorities, they clearly hate other minorities.
mean.gif

Yea those uncle toms should clearly let hoodlums point guns at them to get the approval of some black people.
the both of yall sound so stupid.

24hrs later, same fools still in here, yall must not have lives... (
eyes.gif
 i forgot, this IS nt)

yall defending police left and right is a shame.

ESPECIALLY NYPD!!

I'm smarter and better at life than you, stop that. Seriously lol. I've accomplished more in my life than you ever will. Now back in your cage.
shut up.

you dont even own a luxury vehicle. 
roll.gif

or vehicle for that matter.

Last edited:
I HATE cops from my experiences with them

And always support the plight of the oppressed

But how the **** can you justify pointing a gun at a cop and rioting :rofl:

Idk if trolling has reached new lows or are you guys really just THAT simple in the head

I really think an intelligence test must be passed in order to get a membership on this board. Like an entrance exam.

From the NYP:
:stoneface:

Link

*FWIW, both officers involved in the shooting are minorities.

If this is true what a shame, let them try and pull a stunt like that though, it'll be a wrap, lulz @ "a life for a life" they did society a favor if you ask me...that clown was a waste of air and a menace to society walking around with a gun...smh.

Didnt read the topic over, but dude on the first page was serious when he said the cops should have shot the gun OUT OF HIS HAND?

laugh.gif

This aint a movie bruh.

What does owning a luxury car have to do with anything? :lol:

From what I know, AL is on his way to being a doctor.

Lol he right tho, I don't have a luxury car. I'm asking my mom for an Audi for graduation, just so I can keep up with the Joneses on NT.

What does owning a luxury car have to do with anything?
laugh.gif

From what I know, AL is on his way to being a doctor.
how this fool accomplish more then me? cuz he a sheep and living off mommy and daddy

1. everything i own and use, ive paid for myself. (my 80k car, my 4k dog [chow chow], my $3500/month condo, the list goes on) i even copped my mother the same brand new 5 series i have but even more loaded then mine.

2. at this point, i dont even buy stuff anymore, i just mind my own and take care of my mother, sister and brother.

whole time, Anton LaVey is dreaming about the Audi his average mom and dad cant afford to purchase for him. 
roll.gif

REAL **** THO....

completing med school is whats really good. 

so good luck on that but dont compete wit me.

only field outside of mine i respect.

mean.gif

Last edited:
how this fool accomplish more then me? cuz he a sheep and living off mommy and daddy
1. everything i own and use, ive paid for myself. (my 80k car, my 4k dog [chow chow], my $3500/month condo, the list goes on) i even copped my mother the same brand new 5 series i have but even more loaded then mine.
2. at this point, i dont even buy stuff anymore, i just mind my own and take care of my mother, sister and brother.
whole time, Anton LaVey is dreaming about the Audi his average mom and dad cant afford to purchase for him. :rofl:

REAL **** THO....

:smh:

Successful people don't talk like you. Period.

whole time, Anton LaVey is dreaming about the Audi his average mom and dad cant afford to purchase for him. :rofl:

REAL **** THO....

:smh:

Dude I'm better than you just deal with it. I'm going into a very competitive and lucrative career that you will NEVER be smart enough to go into. I am the cream of the crop :wink: you can't tell me nothing.

I think the general theme of what I'm tryna say is I have a god complex and there's a reason for it.

And I'm sorry moms loves me enough to think my accomplishments are deserving of a wonderful gift.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom