Riot in Brooklyn over cops murdering 16 year old boy.

No one deserves to die but the inner-city breeds these types of situations. Cops lose their lives everyday second thinking potential assailants.

These cops have families to go home to too. If I was a cop my mind would definitely be on getting home to my family so that my future children don't turn out like this kid.

I've been the victim of police brutality and profiling as a teen and young adult, once I learned to conduct myself in a productive manner I've never had an issue with the police.

I have friends I went to college with that recently became cops, judging by the anti-police smear campaign on NT you'd think they were blood hungry, trigger happy savages, who go around beating up people for no reason. One of my friends who is a cop is literally one of the nicest people I know and has a wonderful close Haitian family. I would hate to see anything happen to him because some hoodlum with ZERO morals, and no home training decides to make a name for himself or throw his life away trying. :smh:

"So what if he had a gun and pointed it at someone who has a dangerous job like the police. Doesn't mean he was gon' do anything."

View media item 279520

Last edited:
people need to watch crash. and understand how it works from all angles sand the mindset of EVERYONE. because I think that movie captures all sides of the dice

if he had a gun on him who gives a damn. that doesn't mean he was killing anyone. and that doesn't mean he pointed it at the cop. all it means is he had a gun on him. what if the gun was empty and he held onto it for drug deals. does that make him any better of a person? or do all drug dealers deserve to die as well.

[fun fact, cops are drug dealers ]

and steezy I'm glad you think that way, maybe we can hand you the gun and you can start going to every prison and every person with a criminal record and put a bullet in their head, and the only way anything would click for you is if you ended up face to face with a friend or relative huh?

look at how you approach the situation, it's absolutely laughable to you that a 16 year old BOY can turn his life around into something positive because of where he's been. :stoneface:

Again, i really hate a lot of you and wish you nothing but the worst pains in life for how you look at others.

You know if i get caught smoking marijuana that's all the world needs to throw away all their opinions of me. The cop can just throw 10 lbs of bud in my backpack and say it was mine and i had the intent to distribute. make up a story about how i tried to run what do we have.... a video of me smoking weed so clearly i'm a drug dealer and the cop did the right thing to attack and apprehend me. I'm not going to address the nonsense anymore i'll just keep posting this article http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/13/ex-nypd-cop-we-planted-ev_n_1009754.html and ask.... was he the only one, or the only one that got caught?
I can't read posts like his and think these are rational human beings writing them.

^^ I'm convinced that most of these posts are done with their phone in their back pocket and them squatting

people need to watch crash. and understand how it works from all angles sand the mindset of EVERYONE. because I think that movie captures all sides of the dice

if he had a gun on him who gives a damn. that doesn't mean he was killing anyone. and that doesn't mean he pointed it at the cop. all it means is he had a gun on him. what if the gun was empty and he held onto it for drug deals. does that make him any better of a person? or do all drug dealers deserve to die as well.

and steezy I'm glad you think that way, maybe we can hand you the gun and you can start going to every prison and every person with a criminal record and put a bullet in their head, and the only way anything would click for you is if you ended up face to face with a friend or relative huh?

look at how you approach the situation, it's absolutely laughable to you that a 16 year old BOY can turn his life around into something positive because of where he's been. :stoneface:

Again, i really hate a lot of you and wish you nothing but the worst pains in life for how you look at others.

You know if i get caught smoking marijuana that's all the world needs to throw away all their opinions of me. The cop can just throw 10 lbs of bud in my backpack and say it was mine and i had the intent to distribute. make up a story about how i tried to run what do we have.... a video of me smoking weed so clearly i'm a drug dealer and the cop did the right thing to attack and apprehend me. I'm not going to address the nonsense anymore i'll just keep posting this article http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/13/ex-nypd-cop-we-planted-ev_n_1009754.html and ask.... was he the only one, or the only one that got caught?

View media item 307888

Did you even read the article? He didn't just have the gun, he aimed at them. But wait... that probably won't matter to you either.

Stop acting like this kid would turn around. Dude had a heck of a record and obviously had NO plans of stopping.

Lastly, don't act like this was profiling or racism. If I aimed a pistol at a cop, I'd be shot too.

I think you'd notice if a cop THREW 10 pounds of bud in your backpack

Last edited:
I can't read posts like his and think these are rational human beings writing them.

my thoughts as well. i've had some decent conversation with people on here that feel different then me on this but i respect where their coming from, but so what if he had a gun :lol: lets just forget that new york is one of the most strict states when it comes to guns and that he didn't legally own that gun. so regardless if he didn't get popped he woulda had prior number 5.

like said earlier, lets save our anger for real actual cases of police brutality rather then this situation.

For the sake of my safety and those I love that still live in the hood, YES I give a damb if these little wanna-be ganstas are armed, what I don't give a damb about is their reason to be armed, you think I care or anyone with logical thinking should care that he's carrying for his safety during drug transactions?...do you hear yourself?...wth is wrong with you fam?....over the past 2 years 3 toddlers have been shot in my old block by knuckleheads just like these playing cowboys with an opponent gang and the irony is they don't shoot each other, they just fire off a weapon with no regards for anyone's safety and 3 poor kids who just happen to be out in the streets get caught up in the fire, so if it makes you mad I say this EFF that kid, he had a gun on him that's the only reason I have to shoot his *** if I was a cop...that's my opinion, hate it or not I rather be concern for the lives of the innocents, which he was not he was a damb criminal and got what he deserved, he could have been white, brown, yellow or rainbow colored for all i care...OHH WELL.

You can keep playing devils advocate all you want for this filth, go work for an inner city after school program and change lives instead of telling NTers that don't agree with you how much you hate them and wish they fall and slid their throats and died the most painful of deaths because of it.

Last edited:
my thoughts as well. i've had some decent conversation with people on here that feel different then me on this but i respect where their coming from, but so what if he had a gun :lol: lets just forget that new york is one of the most strict states when it comes to guns and that he didn't legally own that gun. so regardless if he didn't get popped he woulda had prior number 5.

like said earlier, lets save our anger for real actual cases of police brutality rather then this situation.
+1

For the sake of my safety and those I love that still live in the hood, YES I give a damb if these little wanna-be ganstas are armed, what I don't give a damb about is their reason to be armed, you think I care or anyone with logical thinking should care that he's carrying for his safety during drug transactions?...do you hear yourself?...wth is wrong with you fam?....over the past 2 years 3 toddlers have been shot in my old block by knuckleheads just like these playing cowboys with an opponent gang and the irony is they don't shoot each other, they just fire off a weapon with no regards for anyone's safety and 3 poor kids who just happen to be out in the streets get caught up in the fire, so if it makes you mad I say this EFF that kid, he had a gun on him that's the only reason I have to shoot his *** if I was a cop...that's my opinion, hate it or not I rather be concern for the lives of the innocents, which he was not he was a damb criminal and got what he deserved, he could have been white, brown, yellow or rainbow colored for all i care...OHH WELL.

You can keep playing devils advocate all you want for this filth, go work for an inner city after school program and change lives instead of telling NTers that don't agree with you how much you hate them and wish they fall and slid their throats and died the most painful of deaths because of it.

Elkin has been repped and qft on everything you posted.

nothing says 'in remembrance of our dear friend' like stealing from an innocent local business.

Naw chief that local business is part of the capitalist system of institutionalized racism that leads to kids carrying guns, killing each other, and selling drugs to their communities. Nobody is innocent in this war, you're just looking at it from the wrong perspective.

nothing says 'in remembrance of our dear friend' like stealing from an innocent local business.

and the funny thing is if the guy hit with a bottle or an employee in that rite aid that was looted or shall i say, people ransacked to spread their message did something about the looters and rioters im pretty sure people would make excuses for the rioters.

i don't care what the race of the people were, if i owned a small mom and pop business and people tried to ransack my place of business im shooting first and asking questions later rather then risk my business getting destroyed by people with a holligan moblike mentalityl.

cobra commander's yambs count must've skyrocketed...thread still exists lol

unless it involves Asians these threads on NT go on for pages.....

but thats a whole nother issue :lol:
let's see if this works..

hot_asian_girls_0141.jpg

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

View media item 307888

Did you even read the article? He didn't just have the gun, he aimed at them. But wait... that probably won't matter to you either.

Stop acting like this kid would turn around. Dude had a heck of a record and obviously had NO plans of stopping.

Lastly, don't act like this was profiling or racism. If I aimed a pistol at a cop, I'd be shot too.

I think you'd notice if a cop THREW 10 pounds of bud in your backpack

uhh no if you aim a pistol at a cop AND you're black you'd get shot. if you're white and aim at cops its gravy

let's see if this works..

hot_asian_girls_0141.jpg

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
uhh no if you aim a pistol at a cop AND you're black you'd get shot. if you're white and aim at cops its gravy

I dunno if you're being sarcastic, but insane white people who aim guns at cops get shot too. :lol: I will say maybe the reaction time will be a little more delayed but they get shot too.

Anyhow info on the Asian girl posted, please post moar. THANX.

THIS

...kid was a project derelict, take it from a reformed derelict there's no saving these types. It's sad because they don't have a chance to begin with.

It's the way they're raised. Fredo Santana status. I feel sorry but it's bigger than him, he's one small fish in a school of hundreds that a larger fish swallowed whole.Larger fish being "the system".

THIS

...kid was a project derelict, take it from a reformed derelict there's no saving these types. It's sad because they don't have a chance to begin with.
It's the way they're raised. Fredo Santana status. I feel sorry but it's bigger than him, he's one small fish in a school of hundreds that a larger fish swallowed whole.Larger fish being "the system".

Usually it takes a very long jail bid for certain people to change. They spend 20 years in jail, become Muslims, get a GED in jail, then get released and speak to urban youth about the errors of their ways. It's a vicious cycle, and people sitting there and putting sole blame on the environment is part of the plan. People want to talk about the system, but they don't really know the true nature of the tactics used by the "system". I think victimization, learned helplessness and misguided anger and blame have a lot to do with it. If you don't think you are part of the problem, there is no reason for you to change your actions.

What if scenarios. My favorite part, Let me play.

"What if he found the gun on the sidewalk and was turning it in to the police and was mistaken for someone aiming the gun in a threatening manner because he was black?"

Last edited:
Usually it takes a very long jail bid for certain people to change. They spend 20 years in jail, become Muslims, get a GED in jail, then get released and speak to urban youth about the errors of their ways. It's a vicious cycle, and people sitting there and putting sole blame on the environment is part of the plan. People want to talk about the system, but they don't really know the true nature of the tactics used by the "system". I think victimization, learned helplessness and misguided anger and blame have a lot to do with it. If you don't think you are part of the problem, there is no reason for you to change your actions.
Many of these kids dont even come from no hood so they have no excuse. They live in a house, their parents drive nice cars they have everything a kid could want, but They just glorify that gang life style and get caught up in it.

Last edited:
What if scenarios. My favorite part, Let me play.

"What if he found the gun on the sidewalk and was turning it in to the police and was mistaken for someone aiming the gun in a threatening manner because he was black?"

What if the gun was the equivalent to Moses's staff and this kid was the one that was meant to guide us to our salvation and the stupid pigs just doomed us all....damb what if.

Last edited:
so when these thugs go to war with one another and shoot and kill an innocent black child, there's no riot. These thugs and the hood community go back to whatever they are doing.

When one little thug child gets shot by the cops, there's outrage by these thugs and the hood community and they start ruining businesses and properties by starting a riot....obviously, many of these scumbags are doing it for their own good.

As a korean, It always irks me to hear about these fools causing a damn riot to "raise an attention". Anyone remember LA riots back in 92?

Hood logic:

These officers got away from beating some crackhead who ran away from the police.....so...let's.....start burning all these stores down and loot these mfkers!!! Better yet, let's rob these korean stores because they are making us black ppl look bad!!!

and then a korean store owner shoots a blk person while protecting his hard earned business, there's even more outrage and rioting by these thugs and low life hoodlums. 

many of these korean business owners were financially ruined because insurance would not cover their loss. Even if they did, these korean ppl pretty much lost everything that they couldn't get back on their feet financially.

so when these thugs go to war with one another and shoot and kill an innocent black child, there's no riot. These thugs and the hood community go back to whatever they are doing.
When one little thug child gets shot by the cops, there's outrage by these thugs and the hood community and they start ruining businesses and properties by starting a riot....obviously, many of these scumbags are doing it for their own good.

As a korean, It always irks me to hear about these fools causing a damn riot to "raise an attention". Anyone remember LA riots back in 92?

Hood logic:
These officers got away from beating some crackhead who ran away from the police.....so...let's.....start burning all these stores down and loot these mfkers!!! Better yet, let's rob these korean stores because they are making us black ppl look bad!!!

and then a korean store owner shoots a blk person while protecting his hard earned business, there's even more outrage and rioting by these thugs and low life hoodlums. 

many of these korean business owners were financially ruined because insurance would not cover their loss. Even if they did, these korean ppl pretty much lost everything that they couldn't get back on their feet financially.

i completely cosigned what the koreans did when they started busting on looters trying to rob their hard earned family businesses back in 92. dudes we're straight G's in some of the videos i seen of the riots and i can't blame them for their actions one bit at all.

I've been here over 10 years and this is quite possibly, the dumbest thing I've ever read on here.

So many things wrong. The most obvious, you do know its ILLEGAL to have possession of an unregistered gun don't you? ESPECIALLY if you are NOT an adult.

Damn it man. Your ignorance really is pissing me off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom