Riot in Brooklyn over cops murdering 16 year old boy.

Maybe clown logic, but stereotypes for the most part are true. You can't tell me you don't know what a suspicious kid looks like, especially if they are in a group.

This isn't based off of skin as I have had plenty of white friends get stopped while they were in groups and looking suspicious.

NO they're NOT in my college years I dressed in what I guess you cats would be consider "suspicious" clothes and I've never been in trouble I never judge a book by it's cover and I damn sure dont condemn my own people because of what they may be wearing some of you dudes are out there honestly I hope you're not black

Peace...

Being a 30-something black male from Flatbush, let me tell you, the cops are out here HEAVY!!!!!!....

Shorty having a burner on him was wild wreckless...

Uniformed Cops don't do anything actually but Respond to calls...

It's the friggin' DTs that's the problem... They are on wild wild west for real...

But regardless... If shorty was smart he would've never moved hot with the burner and never gotten himself clapped...

May he RIP but knew the rules...

And as far as looting goes.. It was an opportunity to get free ****zle... stop frontin!!

Riot in your OWN community is the dumbest thing ever... It was stupid during the "crown heights riot" during te 90s... And Stupid during that major black out in NYC...

But I'm ramblin...

Last edited:
open a ny paper law abiding citizens on their way to and from work are victims of this same policy that you somehow think only targets criminals

I work in the nys government and their are lots of law abiding citizens that are more than tired of being harassed because they " fit the description"

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I live in predominantly black neighborhood and the people getting harassed are USUALLY the ones up to something or did something wrong.

You won't hear someone say "I rolled a stop sign and got a ticket." No I hear, "I was pulled over because I'm....." Its ridiculous.

Try to do the right thing in life no matter what your circumstance is and you will avoid almost ALL of these problems.

Reactions: dos
NO they're NOT in my college years I dressed in what I guess you cats would be consider "suspicious" clothes and I've never been in trouble I never judge a book by it's cover and I damn sure dont condemn my own people because of what they may be wearing some of you dudes are out there honestly I hope you're not black

I am actually a halfie, but I proudly associate myself as black. I'm damn proud of that.

I don't know what you mean by "out there", but I will continue to stereotype individuals that sag there pants below their ***, wear durags in 2013, and just look unkept. These qualities just don't demonstrate a MAN that is looking to be on top. This isn't just a black thing. I look at everyone like this, because I do acknowledge that clothes aren't solely associated with race. Someone can look suspicious to me regardless of race.

Last edited:
I am actually a halfie, but I proudly associate myself as black. I'm damn proud of that.

I don't know what you mean by "out there", but I will continue to stereotype individuals that sag there pants below their ***, wear durags in 2013, and just look unkept. These qualities just don't demonstrate a MAN that is looking to be on top. This isn't just a black thing. I look at everyone like this, because I do acknowledge that clothes aren't solely associated with race. Someone can look suspicious to me regardless of race.

:lol: @ halfie. In philly we use that term for an entirely different person.....

You my friend would be a milkshake. :smokin

Ready for the Revelation to be honest. We fail as a species. This world is just... 
mean.gif

Some of ya gotta be trollin :rofl:

Tomabout dude could have grown into a life saving doctor

Lulz

"Kid runs from 2 cops, turns around and blast two bullets to each of their heads with Marksman precision" I have a feeling those standing up for this kid would say, "the pigs had it coming....RIP THOUGH"

:lol:

It's only funny cause its true. :rofl:

Cliffs?

Any updates to the story? Did they find a gun on the kid?
If they found a gun on him then he got what was coming to him case closed.

No one deserves to die but the inner-city breeds these types of situations. Cops lose their lives everyday second thinking potential assailants.
These cops have families to go home to too. If I was a cop my mind would definitely be on getting home to my family so that my future children don't turn out like this kid.

I've been the victim of police brutality and profiling as a teen and young adult, once I learned to conduct myself in a productive manner I've never had an issue with the police.

people need to watch crash. and understand how it works from all angles sand the mindset of EVERYONE. because I think that movie captures all sides of the dice

if he had a gun on him who gives a damn. that doesn't mean he was killing anyone. and that doesn't mean he pointed it at the cop. all it means is he had a gun on him. what if the gun was empty and he held onto it for drug deals. does that make him any better of a person? or do all drug dealers deserve to die as well.

[fun fact, cops are drug dealers ]

and steezy I'm glad you think that way, maybe we can hand you the gun and you can start going to every prison and every person with a criminal record and put a bullet in their head, and the only way anything would click for you is if you ended up face to face with a friend or relative huh?

look at how you approach the situation, it's absolutely laughable to you that a 16 year old BOY can turn his life around into something positive because of where he's been. :stoneface:

Again, i really hate a lot of you and wish you nothing but the worst pains in life for how you look at others.

You know if i get caught smoking marijuana that's all the world needs to throw away all their opinions of me. The cop can just throw 10 lbs of bud in my backpack and say it was mine and i had the intent to distribute. make up a story about how i tried to run what do we have.... a video of me smoking weed so clearly i'm a drug dealer and the cop did the right thing to attack and apprehend me. I'm not going to address the nonsense anymore i'll just keep posting this article http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/13/ex-nypd-cop-we-planted-ev_n_1009754.html and ask.... was he the only one, or the only one that got caught?

Last edited:
Frosty they also had another 1 with Brooklyn south and it was another scandal with the detectives drugs and a prostitute I believe u can look it up

Damn didn't even read about this until now by that's my old hood. I was in Church and 56th like 8 blocks down. I remember during the NYC blackout dudes rioted and looted up Utica Ave like it was the end of the world. MD ratchet up there. Why would you be storming Rite Aid?

Back
Top Bottom